Indirank - March Update

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey Folks.. did someone get to see their updated Indirank(score)?

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: updated the title -
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Ascending
Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

"Despo" Thread for indirank march update #2 Tongue out

Tavish Chadha
Tavish Chadha
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

@Magali... well I to have got serious since the last 4-5 months I would say... well i could try the blogroll thing... lets c... I switched to my personal domain on december 24th. So its been 3 months now.... shud get a PR soon.... hope so at least! :)

@Addy: tired of pressing the F5 key haan? i can understand man.... feeling is mutual hehehe

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago
when on earth is "13 March 2010" gonna come on indiblogger.in??? *sigh* I feel like giving up on the F5 key.............................
Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@ Tavish- Let me tell you my PageRank history... I had this particular blog with *.blogspot.com & I hardly ever blogged. But late las year I took it up more seriously (till then my PR was 0)

Soon, within a month & a half, I bought a custom domain. Two months later the first PR update came through & I was delighted to find my PageRank was directly 2! I am not a techie or anything, so I just kept writing good content.

But I can offer you a few simple suggestion... PR is calculated on Backlinks, that is, links to your blog on other blogs, websites. So you need to get blogrolled by fellow blogger. It would help to have a blog roll yourself, so people can then think it's a fir exchange.

That's all I could think of, for now. Hope it helps.

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Ah, something else I forgot to add. It is said that Google indexes premium domains faster, you ave a domain now, so you should et some PR in the next update. Approximately when did you switch to a personal domain?

Tavish Chadha
Tavish Chadha
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

my pagerank is still 0.... i dont know what do i do to improve that Frown

any suggestion guys???

Tavish Chadha
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

as for the inditrank... me waitning for it too... it was 10th first, not is says 13th... and its 14th already... i think it will take some more time...

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
14 years ago

No Addy..! Its not updated yet..!

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Frown

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Magli thnk gawd someone understands!!! I thought expressing myself ppl r gonna think of me as a maniac! Well, most of them do already! But thnx for understanding! When are they updating it anyways????

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Vijay ur indiranking got updated??????

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

LOL Laughing it's okay. 

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
14 years ago

oh yeah.. even I didnt have any change with my Google PR.  I read somewhere that, PR isnt the only important thing that Google takes care of.  They have lots of parameter and PR is just one.

However, i dont understand the importance of Alexa and why that is one of the factor for Indirank :) Indeed., i lost one score...bcos of my alexa.! from 85 dipped to 84 :P LOL..!

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

It's Okay.

Really? I didn't know. I better go check.

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

No change... whew! 

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I am so sorry Magali - I meant the indiranks here.

I reckon, google ranks was updated just few days back. I saw a couple of blogs, whose ranks reduced from what they had!

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Vijay- This topic's title was kinda misleading... I came here thinking that Google had updated their PageRank!

@Addy- I know what you mean. Especially since it's your first IndiRank, you must be super excited.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

not yet!!! Frown

i dunno wats d reason for postponing it from 10th to 13th ......................then came 14th but no update none! the site still says "next updated expected by 13th March 2010"

Its 14th March 2010!!!!!!! Surprised

LockSign in to reply to this thread