Gaurav K Kalal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gauravkalal.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my new blog

I am a MBA student, I love to write on my personal experience and politics. I want your feedback about my thought process, my skills and content. I also want to regular among blogger's network

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ketan
Ketan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Here is some feedback... (It's an honest feedback so please do not take offense).

Template Feedback:

1) Please change your template to more attractive one especially pick one that best reflects your content or personality.

2) Ensure that tempalte does not have lot of widgets etc which makes it difficult to load quickly.

3) Your blogger navbar (top blue bar) does not match your template color. You can either choose a template without navbar or chagne the color to match your template.

Content Feedback:

1) Write frequently. Try to write at least one post per month at the least. It is better if you have once per week.

2) Check out my post on legal guide for indian bloggers.

3) Since you are in IIM-K, it might be helpful if you provide more insight into the campus life since lot of IIM aspirants might want to listen (even though there are thousands of blog out there).

4) Content is always the king in making a blog successful. If you focus your blog on some specific content e.g. "Life at IIM-K" or "Indian Education System" or "Indian Politics"... anything but make the content focus in one direction and then post in that periphery it will be very useful and you will have loads to talk about.

Go to rush now... but read 31 days to build better blog.

Thanks alot Ketan, will try to improve and write frequently. Hope in future also you will help me. thaksa alot once again