Queries regarding infolinks

Rishabh
Rishabh
from New Delhi
14 years ago

As the title says, I have many questions regarding infolinks on my blog.

1. Does google hate infolinks? I mean I have heard they ban sites using infolinks or they affect your site PR.

2. Now that I have added infolinks to my blog and have got approved I can't see those links anywhere on my blog. I have put the code already but I still can't see any ads in the text. Could you check if it is available to you - www.crick-o.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Infolinks can go with AdSense but it is no use. You won't make any money unless you are satisfied with cents.

abhishek khanna
abhishek khanna
from Delhi
14 years ago

i will just say it is not bad of an option. I personally hate them. The payout is okayish but it spoils the user experience.

http://www.thefurobiker.com/

Choto Cheeta
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Infact, for same reason, I had to change my theme and edit a lot of posts to accommodate the infolink ads.

Those ads are in Green font, hence I have made sure, none of my post of theme text contains green font color, so that it gets easier for user to identify what is ad and what is actual content.

Just for discussion purpose, there are 2 more well known company providing the same service, for example, Chitika and Adbrite.

Did you guys give any of them a go ??

Rishabh
Rishabh
from New Delhi
14 years ago

As far as the code is concerned..it is alright. In fact everything is fine now. Actually it was a problem from their side. I talked to them and everything has been fixed.

And thanks for bringing some confidence in me to continue using infolinks.

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I had used it with Adsense, was working fine. Check out whether you've installed the code properly.

LockSign in to reply to this thread