Poornima would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://poornimakulkarni.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my personal blog http://poornimakulkarni.blogspot.com/

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

I am Poornima from Bangalore. I used to scribble anything and everything i felt in my diary earlier and was only limited to me and never knew how was my way of writing and how is my way of expression. But i was introduced to the blog world, was really thrilled to see my writing being published by me and also so many peole visiting your blog. It actually motivated to express myself more.  I used to ask initially my friends to review my blog posts and leave their comments there.

Now when i came to know that there is forum or platform for bloggers like to me to get our blogs being reviewd is still more amazing! So i just wnt myself to reah out to as many people as possible and get comments on my blog posts.

So it will be a great thing and help if you could please review my blog for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Poornima

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

The design and layout of your blog is very good. Your love for the childhood is visible from the pixs you have posted and your views on Life Values are very matured. With your multilingual posts your linguistic ability also shows in your writings, which are quite good. Overall it is a pleasant blog that impresses a viewer. Keep Blogging. God Bless.

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Saraswathan, thanks so much for taking time to review my blog. Please let me know if there are anyways to improve my writing ability. I am really obliged by your comments.

Raghu V N
Raghu V N
from Thrissur
14 years ago

Your writings in english is good. And I do not know other languages. The way you express and relate things is really excellent. Correct selection of words in short and simple form. I am sure you will gain some good readers for blog. I mean the real readers as your writing is really catchy.

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Dear Raghu,

Thanks so much for you appreciation, i believe in simplicity thats the reason my blog is also pretty simple and straight forward. I heartily thank for taking time and going through my blog posts. I really like to blog in laguages i know. My mother tougue is Kannada i want it in my blog, Hindi and English are my admirable languages i know... :)

Keep reading... and please leave your comments there... will be happy to read and reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Poornima

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Shahid, i will surely try to make it more eye freindly.. but would need your suggestion in what way you want me to change the template.. :)

Thanks for taking time to go through it .. :)

Regards,

Poornima

umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Poornima, I had a tough time reading the long title (and the subtitle), thanks to the colour scheme. As a matter of fact, I had to select the subtitle to read it.  Your strong subscription to Hardyian philosophy is none of my business, no matter how strong my disbelief in it.  Cutting off the title just at 'Meethi Imli' (and converting the rest to a subtitle would be a better idea). Some of your posts are not more than mere scribbles but the same has been confirmed by you above. Of late, such tweets have become fashionable and you may soon gain popularity at Twitter. However, its best to allow your posts to grow a bit longer. Keep writing. 

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

nice blog, it made me a little nostalgic :) 

If the post has a lot of images, the template works well but for extensive posts, I would rather have a light colored background and black text...

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Yes guys, I need to work on my templates and all that backgrounds font colours and all. i need to take someone's help in doing that for me, as I have no clue about all those except expressing myself. I have tried a bit of my hands on changing them but was not successful. Since I have quite less time to play around with all that and thus it kinda took backseat as of now.

But will surely look into it and work on it.

Thanks Umashankar, Jayanth and Prateek for taking time to review my blog.... :)

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ms.Poornima, Learn HTML, which is really very easy, to be able to handle the color scheme, fonts and layout etc. There are also standard templates with variety of choices which you can choose from. Try and keep the blogskin light and sober to attract more visitors. Dark colors like black, red, etc are not usually liked.

Saraswathan