Ritam Chatterjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.kalpurushblog.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

looking for feedback on my new blog

Ritam Chatterjee
Ritam Chatterjee
from kolkata
8 years ago

I don't know howmany of you can read Bengali here, actually I used to write specially in bengali but sometimes I try to write in English also. I know that's not what writing is all about.If you write something in Facebook or watsup that dosenot shows your capability in writing. But we love to write status in Facebook we love to debate with an issue in watsup. And there is the difference with a writer. He is a genius. He write the status and the debate equally at the same time in a phase with his brilliant touch and innovate a new thought. I'm not like that. I'm among them who love to write status in Facebook and Twitter, who love to protest in Facebook and Twitter when a little boy also know all this just a fake. Actually we also know it but we love to do this again and again because by this we can wash our hand through the sense of duty.. I'm one of them who never try to protest face to face who never pointed his finger direct to the devil's eye. I'm one of them who can say many things but never stand bravely to fight. I'm one them who only try but can never write.

I wanna stop my unnecessary nonsense here as it dosen't contain any meaning. What I want to say - am poor in English but can write in my language Bengali. And believe me if you love bangla you will not feel bore in this site- www.kalpurushblog.wordpress.com

Thank you

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: website mentioned was incorrect