Ricky Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.techriot.in ]

Kindly Take a look at my blog

Ricky Singh
Ricky Singh
from Delhi
8 years ago

TechRiot.in is a online technology magazine with a slogan ” TRUE TECHNOLOGY SOURCE” which brings you updates on technology, gadgets, smart phones, tablets, computing, mobile computing, communication to keep you updated with the happenings from the world of technology. We Started our work on Youtube Channel in 2014 and this Year we Started this Magazine and we are growing day-by-day, We Ensure in upcoming Time We’ll be the Next Biggest Online Tech Source.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

so...basically its just content based from press releasses. You're at Delhi. Majority of the smartphone releases happens there. You should hook up with PRs of the respective brands and go to such meets, get actual image of the phones rather than relying on press shots and renders. When you put real-world image, it makes a difference not just  for the site, but it gives an idea of the actual product in hand. I would suggest you to add telecom news. New networks, new broadband plans. Oh yeah- avoid catch phrases like "macbook killer" depending on the crowd you get. If its more technically inclined people are just going to roll over their eyes and ignore it, unless it covers very specific details like "certain OS can't play certain video and audio codec" or "windows 10 updates going haywire and how to go around it". But you really need to take photos of the actual product by going for such events. Once PRs are familiar with you, they'll start sending you samples on their own- and the best part is you don't need to even ask them. This is coming from a guy who used to post in tech forums for a very long time, and it started with one review sample- a motherboard. I started by postingin tech forums and then started my own site in blogspot and moved on since. Now my website is six years old.  If you are getting into this niche, you need to run it like an online publication. 

Add IOT, add 3D printers. There are companies in India who make 3D Printers. So expos and demo meets are important. Companies like Nvidia occasionally have meets- for gamers or for content creators. Be on a look out. There's no point in saying that you will be the next biggest online tech source when you are just using online resources. Every tech site that nobody bothers know about does the same, so contact people, go for meets and gatherings. get out there!!!