Jayanta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nabapatrika.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review Nabapatrika Blog

I have created this Blog on 14th August'2015 with an ambition of keeping it purely Bengali (from Fonts to Menu, from Look & Feel to Logo). Co created a facebook page also, to keep it in Sync. The prime factors served by this Blog are explained below

• Collecting writings from Ametuer Poets and Writers from various regions of world on Bengali Literature (it may be poem, short story, essay or even discussion points)
  • Enbaling readers to send out new thoughts/topics which we can utilize to create new Posts
  • Nurthuring new Poets and Writers and guiding them with new format of Bengali Writing.
  • Collection of Drawings and HandCrafts from Local Kids and Playschools to give them a platform towards outer world. Currently trying to reach towards specially enabled kids for collecting paintaings.
  • Also being a writer and poet, I am trying to write new short stories, poems and recitations to enrich this Blog.

Presently I am working on ReVamping the look and feel of this Blog. Also am new to SEO with Zero concept. Needing guidance on how to Improve the SEO for posts and contents of my Blog.

Heartiest Thanks in Advance

Jayanta Dutta (Editor and Owner-Nabapatrika)

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Editing as some words appeared in *****