shaikh ashar ahmed would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please Review by Blog and give suggestions to make it better.

shaikh ashar ahmed
shaikh ashar ahmed
from thane
8 years ago

This Blog is basically about Science and technology,Smartphone review,Random Hacks,Internet Agendas,Tech News and other related stuffs.

My view on Science and Technology.

What separates human from other species? Undoubtedly its insatiable hunger for knowledge. But knowledge gained without realizing its practical significance in our lives, is meaningless. Here technologies comes into picture. It symbolizes our innate desire to see our knowledge turn into something fruitful. Technologies strive to make our tasks easy and a pleasant experience. In 21st Century Humans have made great advances in science and technology, and it has become a inseparable part of our daily lives.One such technology is electronic gadgets like cellphones,PCs,tablets ,etc. They have revolutionized the way we communicate, shop, eat, watch movies or express our emotions. Realizing their significance I have devoted this blog to review and follow all the latest advancements in this field. I have tried to use common terms as much as possible to so that the readers might not have to sit along with a dictionary or Google. Some of my blogs encompass daily life hacks which I think would be a welcome relief if the users get tired of techs. Hope u will enjoy reading the blogs. Pls don’t forget to review and leave comments if possible. I wholeheartedly welcome constructive criticism.

Thank You.