How useful would it be to have a guest blogger occationally on your blog?

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I was wondering how useful / not useful will it be to have a guest blogger in our blog.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Everyone : I am a guest blogger at http://headbangers.in owned by Anwin.. and I really like doing that.. and I thank him for giving me that oppurtunity.. It just helps to bring a more variety to a specific subject and bloggers are a community.. so I say.. go for it!

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Thats true SriHarsha. End of the day, we invite the guest blogger, so we need to know his blog and his thoughts before we do. No one would want an inappropriate post in their blog. Thats a good point.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@Sriharsh, @ARjuna: Thats true. Unless the guest blogger has a few loyal readers, it doesn't seem to make mch sense. I actually find this place a very good portal to find reknowned bloggers who you might want to request to write a guest post in your blog. That way more blogs can get attention.

@Amiya Sarkar: Well, yes. But guest bloggers anyway are going to post on your request. If I'm a kinda beginner and I just have about 10 to 15 posts, I can request a reknowned blogger to write a guest post in my blog. That will actually help me get some readers as well. Ofcourse assuming that the guest blogger will agree to do that for me.

Amiya Sarkar
Amiya Sarkar
from Calcutta
15 years ago

That would be fine by me, but the topic must conform to quality and ethics; and then it should be subject to the blogowner's approval.

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago
I agree with Sriharsha, if the bloggers are reknowned ones then a guest post from them brings variety and credibility to your blog.

LockSign in to reply to this thread