MUMBAI ATTACKS - DO WE CARE?

ANJAN
ANJAN
from KOLKATA
15 years ago

Other than reading and discussing, what else have we done? Hope some of you have gone beyond candlelight ceremonies.

In my small way, I write a blog: www.bengalunderattack.blogspot.com

It was meant for Bengal, but Mumbai and other incidents hijacked the initial agenda.

Do write in.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Ascending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

@ANJAN - You  have lot of information regarding the present crisis on your blog. Interesting read. Absolutely agree with you that we need to go beyond candlelight ceremonies. 

@Sriharsha - Applaud the effort taken by your friend. I read the posts, and commend them on taking the initiative to do the protest. 

I do hope more people participate in such initiatives. Most of us want to do something, but keep thinking and time passes. But a movement like  the one started by Vimal is a very good start. We did think of many ways, but were unsure of implementing them. Raising money to help the police be armed better was one. But, were skeptical regarding how to ensure the money is utilized properly. Guess, if like-minded individuals take initiative, together we can channel our resources to a worthy cause. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread