How many of you guys are video bloggers/youtubers

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Okay, so I really REALLY wanted to get into this and my workplace is slowly coming in shape. But I see a lot of people are into youtube and all so I am curious how they get things done- lights, cameras, softwares, format and settings and how much time do they take to upload it? Tips, tricks. There are a lot online but a lot of people don't even show what they use and how do they do it. 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: I HAD TO PUT......THE G
Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Ascending
Deepika
Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I have also taken and upload 2 videos "Touch of Mist Book Trailer

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

BATMAN HAZ YOU!!!!! YOU KNOES IT!!!!!!!! I KNOEZ IT TOO!!!! BEKOZ I AM BATMAN!!!!!! RAWR!!!!1111

=))

What happened to you?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

This is what TS entered in the tags field while creating this thread =))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

where u find tags?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ND, right click > View page source. Line 6

<meta name="Keywords" content="BATMAN HAZ YOU!!!!! YOU KNOES IT!!!!!!!! I KNOEZ IT TOO!!!! BEKOZ I AM BATMAN!!!!!! RAWR!!!!1111" />
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

wow!! so much digging! 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I made some videos for contests but they turned out to be very bad. Shot the video using the 2 MP camera of my phone and used Windows Live Movie Maker for adding background music and transitions.

Undecided

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What kind of file formats do you use when uploading? How do you upload- Windows Live movie maker, direct or upload it? How heavy (xxGB and/or total time) are your video files?

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
9 years ago

I used MP4 or MKV.  I don't use Window Live.  My video is 300 MB and runs for 30 minutes each

Nickk Bisht
Nickk Bisht
from Delhi
9 years ago

I am also a youtube partner. I have a video which has around 1 lakh views and on the other side some videos stuck at around 200 - 300 views. I don't know either how it works. Frown

I uploaded 3 short films into Youtube, but all of them were less than 1 GB in size.

The more videos you upload, Youtube lets you upload bigger ones. Like, you cant upload a 4 GB video as your first upload. Anyway, this was what they said 3 years ago when I frist tried to upload 2 GB video. Not sure if they changed the criteria now.

I have also uploaded 4 videos till now but yes the views have been insignificant..

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
9 years ago

I have 3 You Tube accounts but my Palatable Yummy did well, it reached 1,065,000 view. My videos are not made by me but from other sources

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, I am also on YoyTube... and have uploaded around 65 videos. Still learning how to make reasonably viewable clips.

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

65 is a great num1!!

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Vlogging is something that can climb up from Nano to Merc model. A laptop to start with climbing up to a full fledged studio of your own.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Why not a short animation or short-film? I'd love to see bloggers do that, including myself!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Not sure how easy animation is unless you are talking of dumb creatures moving their head back and forth to a voice over.

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I have recently started vlogging. I only have a couple of videos with really bad editing and one instance of lipsync mismatch! Tongue out I'll go the trial and error way this year. Hoping to find some nice tips from pros on this thread!

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

All the best.. keep doing it.. one day u wil become a star 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Me Sorc but very less videos > Indianfilmbar

I would like to start but how do i connect my adsense acc with youtube so that i can monetize my videos.. Pls do point some light there

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

i think its an option in youtube itself. 

Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I think I read somewhere on YouTube that you can start earning only once you have 1000 active subscribers on your channel.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No...I doubt that. I am already a Youtube partner:

krF0Jgl.png

I just lack in resources, software and upload speed! :(

Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago
@The Sorcerer wow, that's neat! Smile
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

One can become Youtube Partner by having one video that is monetised. I work on various channels on mine, but I ll be starting one proffesionally from today. Will give you the direct link of Youtube once its done.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wow! Sorc starting a thread and that too asking questions!

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Scary, huh? Shit just got serious!

LockSign in to reply to this thread