Hina Talwar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://wonderkinder.in ]

Please review my unique educational toy posts on my blog

Hina Talwar
Hina Talwar
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Being a mother of a toddler, I've expressed my views, concerns and shared my experiences about parenting and childhood. I believe toys play a major role in a kid's life. Intrigued by the educational toys available in the market, my blog showcases stories about uniuqe and different educational toys. From understanding what are educational toys and why are they important for kids, to how an educational toy can help a kid develop various skills, to intuitive learning, to letting kids 'just be', to encourage kids to imagine and explore life, and many more such important topics - have been shared on the blog. Wonder and review!

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: syntax check
Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi Hina,

I visited your website now. The website layout is very nice. The colurs, the fonts, the text formatting - everything looks classy. The logo is beautiful. I haven't got a chance to go through all your posts, but they look very informative. Overall, your website is Awesome. Yes, in bold. Laughing

If you get time, please visit my blog. Smile

Regards

Jay

Anand Kathari
Anand Kathari
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hey Hina Ji,

You really know how to choose Images, Colour, Fonts to suite with your subject line.

I liked the sober feel of it. Would like to follow your posts as am going to be father soon Smile so its treat revieweing your blog.. Cool