Tania Roy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://taniaroyitsnever2late.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 53

Hi, please provide your valuable feedback on my blog.

Tania Roy
Tania Roy
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My blog is home to short stories, poetries and articles on various topics. I am looking forward to your critical reviews so that I can enhance my writing. Thank you Smile 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

I like the choice of Design.. One suggestion would be using read more tag to shorten the home page, which allows you to project more article (heading and short start with read more tag).. That gives the visitor the freedom of choice to read !!

Tania Roy
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hey Hunky, 

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on my blog. I will surely incorporate the idea. 

Regards,

Tania

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My pleasure but it seems the idea is still not implemented Tongue out

Nancy Sharma
Nancy Sharma
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Hey Tania,

Like everyone else, I too love your theme. The white base makes it look clean and simple for the readers. 

Now things I didn't like :

1. The home page shows the "complete" posts. So you end up scrolling and scrolling dowm. You might know of "more" tag in wordpress editor. Use that to let the home page show just the "gists" of your posts. 

2. Use categories for each blog.

3. Include categories in your template so that reader can see the posts in a structured manner.

Hope this helps!

Tania Roy
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for liking the theme of my blog. I will surely think about the suggestions.

Regards,

Tania

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Tania,

I liked your blog. It is fresh and the content is interesting, stories are touching. I like the blog design too. If you ask me suggestion, i would like to suggest to increase the size of the pictures you are using in the posts.

Good luck. Happy Blogging.

Love,

Janika

Tania Roy
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hi Janika,

I am glad that you read my articles. And thank you for the suggestion; I will think about it.

Regards,

Tania