Hi friends ! Can any tell me advantages and disadvantages of posting GuestPost o

Praveen Halladamani
Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
10 years ago

Hi all,

Again i'm here ask you one more doubt regarding accepting GuestPosts ! Now a days i'm recieving many guestpost requests from top writers but they are asking me to give atleast one do-follow link for their post ! So here i'm little bit confusing, is it really good to have guest post on my blog or not ?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

BTW on a separate subject, you have not optimised adsense on your blog and it will result in under ctr which will mean that you will get low cpc and revenuesCry

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Praveen guest posting is now frowned upon and penalised by Google.  You will get a unnatural links message and Google will stop indexing your blog. There is a post somewhere on indi regarding this

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
10 years ago

Hi vijay,

Thanks for your response ! Well, i heard somewere about back linking but if i give just his bio without his actual site link instead if i add his goog+ link then is it good for my blog?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Praveen I dont take guest posts but have received emails from my friends saying that giving nofollow links is ok.  I think G+ link is also fine but really dont know in detail about it

LockSign in to reply to this thread