Shreyas Jani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.thebrowniris.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my photography blog.

Shreyas Jani
Shreyas Jani
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm Shrey from Mumbai. I'm new to Indiblogger and have recently started being a bit more active on the site to promote my blog. I wanted you'll to review my blog. Thank you! 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

Your photos are great, but I wonder why you don't use one of your best photos as your header? This header is also good (the simplistic structure helps recollection), but a header image/slideshow there will be even better. It could draw people to see more pics. Just a suggestion...  

Try to include your pages widget on the sidebar too... I almost missed the about page. Otherwise, the blog is well organized and good to view. Try to post some photography tips so that it will be useful to amatures like me and will increase your pageviews...

Shreyas Jani
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you for that review! I am glad you like it. I have things planned for the blog as well as a photography tips page too, so that would surely come up once I find some time from my acads. I am glad you like the way it is organized. The current theme wont support an image slideshow and that was the very reason I ended up making the image header on my mobile phone! :D

Thanks a ton, stay blessed!

Shreyas.