Just kidding 🚩

I See, You See, and All See's. One more time : I no See, Some See, and Some React and Rest Indifferent. Further One more time : I React, You React, and All The Super Brains that are Dying to React. Want Some Changes At Indie : React and Say Something. Am I Kidding? God Knows.
1-20
21-21
Replies 1 to 20 of 21 Ascending
Just kidding, thought of the day, why can't we open our mind and let it breathe some fresh air. Are we afraid someone may mix their minds in ours, if left open.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

InnocentFoot in mouthCool

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

May be we are afraid that the air pollution will enter our brains..or may be corruption may corrupt it Innocent

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dunno bout that. Recovering brain donor here. One who is a strong supporter of Mindless Madness

Just kidding, thought of the day, "I understand ma wife, but she doesn't understand me, further, I understand ma friends, but they have their own misunderstandings."
Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Rio may be the wife thinks she understands her husband but he doesn't understand her and may be the friends are all friendly and you misunderstood the misunderstandings or may be they are not friends and you misunderstood them as friends Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

ulta pulta ghotala duniya

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

musings of a confusing juztaMaiyya

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Amusing about all these musings Sealed

May be you are right sfurti,
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

There was a Miss-Under-Stood. I think she is still Miss-Under-Standing. Please all go To-Get-Her to go away and stand somewhere else!!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

haw haw

Yester in train, horrendous seeing experience. My allotted berth was in a jam packed bogie, and next compartment was half empty. I requsted t.t.e. to place my very self in that but he started howling at me as if he was my wife. I warned him to lower the tone, and if he can't do it, there is no issue from my side. I will ask the next tte in asansol. Asansol too came and that Tte was little considerate in that take any vacant seat in next coach, but he will not write it on his chart, lest something happens to me intransit in that coach, he would be held responsible. I took a vacant lower berth in that coach at my risk and dozed off for the night. 11 pm suddenly the loner sleeping in berth in front of me switched on the lights, and i woke up startled. This person looked beleagured and tore a eno salt pouch, mixed in water and drank it, passing on a hefty sound from his back, and turned off the light. I tried to put my mind to sleep, and in half an hour or so, as i slept on, again i awoke startled with light and saw the nut mixing pudin hara in water now. This ordeal every half hour i saw. No complaints. At two A.M. At last I saw it better to take my b Bedroll and luggage to another berth.
I see ordeal went too long for readers
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

turn blind seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing long essayUndecided

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I read the entire thing Yell And couldn't understand the relevance to this thread Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i didnt read..i almost became blind seeing its lenghtFoot in mouthCool

It is irrelevant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@FP everything in the vast universe may seem to be irrelevant. But in the greater scheme of things even the most minisculest of pimples within the dimples of ants have a major role to play. So learn to look at the Big picture.. and if you dont understand stand on your head. It always works for me!!!

Thanks Shri,
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Shri Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

butterflies are born out of catterpillarsCool

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@FP its is called FilloSophy tum nahi samjhogi

\m/ Rio Smile

Slip of tongue can bring tornadoes at indie too
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

like seeeeeeeeeeeeeee seeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Looks like leaves are busy in photosynthesis once again... ahhh green green and green... I love it fellaz ["return from the blue lagoon" wala smile]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

aahh autum leaves fighting each other, getting old and falling off trees...new ones will grow in spring...hurrayyy...but before that enjoy the cold snowy winters -[ i'm in blue lagoon wala laugh ]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

["Enjoy your nature stay" wala smile]

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Alert!!!!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

*I wish both of them all the best..... 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

announcement bhi indimail mei karte aapas mei...hume nahi jaanna half-half jagda...bolni hai to puri kahani bolo warna bolo hi mat...................

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

ND, discretion!!!!! Smile

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

NDiscretion Surprised

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Just so that everyone knows, and if someone missed my update on IndiTalk, there were some issues between Pankti and Animesh. I am happy to share with you that Pankti and Animesh now know and both understand what went wrong. They may or may not be friends again, but the current issue between the two stands resolved.

I hope both of them all the best, and want to thank them for their greater understanding. 

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

TO SEE or NOT TO SEE SurprisedTongue out

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

See plus plus

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Java Tongue out

Mar Java, mit Java
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

kava kava....kauwa kauwa

May be mahiya te shava, shava,
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Innocent

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

reverse gear.. back to Java.. Lut Java

One should visit java atleast once in zindagi,
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

guava guava

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guava pineapple chutney.. Java sumatra bali

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

thailand lol

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

See.. whats this see..?Frown

Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Seeee Sawwwww..

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

see this >>> rocking stickman emoticon

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hahaha @ND: good one

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

for see by see of see..Frown

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

no more seeUndecidedCool

Life is so simple : Are you happy [yes] keep going [no] change something
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

UndecidedInnocentCool

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Forget the curiousity.. Play Candy Crush.. enjoy Dosa..

Dont take life so seriously.. you'll never get out of it alive anyways!!

Philosophy of a kind, but ultimate one.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
That's the truth @Shrikant.
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi 5 @Rio @Madhu Cool

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

See Saw.. seen.. and Sawn

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I quit as Indipolice! Now you can talk in codes or riddles or hold underground secret meetings. Or post status updates on facebook or twitter or wherever you all may deem fit. I wont lock or delete any thread from now onwards. Enjoy.
DS, you are at liberty to see things, as your mind's eye contemplates, and take decision as you see fit. I very well would enjoy seeing this thread dipped in Liquid Nitrogen and fire lit behind it. The scene would entail awesome seeing feast to the eyes.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

DS, the problem is not about just posting on FB or Twitter. The problem arises when the issue which is happening on IB is dragged to FB and made a joke there as if nobody is understanding it. Just because certain people do not stoop to that level by responding to that childish immature FB statuses doesn't mean that they are idiots. That's it. My FB point and taunting issue ends here.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

DS - you do not have to quit! 

@PL I am reading in between lines :)

@FP - How does things related to IB are dragged to FB? Unless it is on IndiBlogger FB group, I think any comments direclty or indirectly related to IndiBlogger will remain between two more people who are friends on Facebook. If you find such things bad, unfriend that person or report it to IndiTeam if is on IndiBlogger FB page. 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hemal, if you want to know in detail what I am talking about, contact me offline. I will tell you the exact places where this has been done. I am not building castles in the air. And the most disgraceful thing is, the matter is being dragged by the person who is empowered on the IB to moderate the platform. I not only find those actions astonishing but in extreme distaste.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@FP - you are free to contact me via IndiMail, as you did previously with issues you had to point out. I am yet to respond to you over our last interaction since it is currently under discussion. So I can add what ever you want to point out additionally to that conversation. 

Having said that, what anyone does out side of IndiBlogger is and will never be a concern from IndiBlogger point of view, unless it clearly mentions IndiBlogger, or affects IndiBlogger's credibility, positve or negative. So be sure evidences that you share should clearly show direct or indirect relation to IndiBlogger.  

Irrespective of the fact that person be a moderator or not, I do not see any interaction outside of IndiBlogger as a reason for concern, as I said, unless it affects IndiBlogger directly or indirectly. You specicially pointing out that you observed this with a moderator or IndiPolice at IndiBlogger was not appreciated. This information should be concealed, and shared via IndiMail. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Am I the only one not understanding this code language? Innocent

God know's O almighty Intelligent one.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

seee seee....then u'll understandWinkCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Seeing Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

understanding??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

dont worry...continue seeing..u'll undrstand one dayWinkCool

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith See right, See left, then See right again and then left again.

Repeat this 100 times and you will understand Tongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

RIIOOOOOOO...long time no see!!!!

Was busy seeing, @ Snuffles, how's your life going along.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

very seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeble thread this isLaughing

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Muhu SEE-SEE-SEE :D lol

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
P, What is the meaning of this thread? I cant see any meaningful discussion going on here either? Maybe you can make the thread description more clear so that everyone can participate.
DS, I myself don't know how to elaborate further.
My many earlier threads have ended in locks. One more if a worthless one, can happily go there and party with them.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
This is an underground discussion. Participants understand the code.
Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Rio, there is a red flag next to the topic. Did you put it there or someone else?
God Knows Madhu
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

I see a boxInnocent

Nandini, if one stands on a stool one can see further, one climbs atop a tree and can see more far.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ND That is iPhone smiley. Visible only on iPhone and iPad Cool

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Ohhhh, as usual Ranjith cracked the question. I see a small red flag.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

kem kem Innocent

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I too see [grin]

Zinda rehna hai kuch na kuch to karoge... kuch na karna bhi to kuch karna hi hota hai [contemplating]

(A free Gyan for Rio:- with ref to my above said philosophy, this thread is susceptible to get locked by evening )

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
May be it will not be locked. Wait and see.
I see that your seeing capabilities are very very what to say , the Arjuna type, whose arrow pierced the eye of the rotating fish. But I can see for sure, no garlands laden madmeoiselle ready to put the mala in your neck. [Sigh]
Contemplating further on your cue AS, NASA is paying heavy Dollars for just lying down for three months at a strectch to the lazy. No kidding on this. Who all gonna apply
I hope this is no self promotion, shameless one, I donot own NASA.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Rio only US citizens are allowed to apply for this NASA program.
Madhu, step one : marry a us citizen, Step two : apply for the nasa job. Step three : Sleep , sleep, sleep, my friend, and see , see , see, your bank balance growing in dreams. This is one of my dream job.
Nothing is impossible for the man/ woman, committed to her dreams.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Rio, too much to do for money. Itni mehnat karni hai toh yahin kar lete hain na. Apna desh , apne log , apna Indiblogger , apna thread. What say?
Madhu, Indie Judges could never see what I saw and wanted the judges Almighty to see and see, in my posts whenever a chance to win something came up. My eyes are hurt and revolt to even see my blog even.
After too much of seeing, I see now, too climb the tree to see further into the universe. I thereby rise from the well, and struggling to climb the tree.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I'm glad to see ... let happiness prevail [Cheers]

Do I conclude, The most intelligent ones See, but no speak.

1-20
21-21
LockSign in to reply to this thread