Deboshri Paul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

My travel blog http://thehighwaymoksha.wordpress.com/ : Reviews requested

Deboshri Paul
Deboshri Paul
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey everyone..

Well I have started relatively recently with a new travel blog:

http://thehighwaymoksha.wordpress.com/

On this I intend to share my travel experiences, on the road, offbeat if possible, and ways to guide people into environmentally-responsible travel awareness.

I request feedback on the same in all earnest, specially regarding:

- Theme/Format/Layout

- Content

- Photography positioning

- Any suggestions regarding topics.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: To make the topic title more informative
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Deboshri,

Welcome to the beautiful world of travel blogging! And, what a blog you have got there, it is simply "wow"! A very interesting blog name too.

About your content, I read the 'Golden sunset on the Nigeen' post (and glanced through some others) and loved it. You successfully take the reader along with you, your writings are almost poetic and your captures speak of your love and skill for photography.

Ummm... forget feedback here, I really got to learn things from you! Good luck and keep blogging. Smile

Deboshri Paul
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Arti,

That's a very warm review of my fledgling blog. I am glad you liked it.

Thanks so much for highlighting what exactly it was that caught your attention Smile.

Yes I am quite passionate about travel, writing, and photography... and - intelligent conversation! :P

Here's requesting that you share it with your friends to give me a beginner's push! Tongue out With your blog that goes quite a few years back, I doubt I could enlighten you on anything.

Let's spread the joy around!!

Cheers.

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Deboshri,

Would you like to contribute a guest post for 'My Yatra Diary', something like 'Golden sunset on the Nigeen' post? It would be my pleasure to collaborate with you. Smile

Deboshri Paul
Deboshri Paul
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Arti,

Please check your IndiMail.