Amrit Ammu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.amritammublogs.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for a review of my blog related to photography and lifestyle.

Amrit Ammu
Amrit Ammu
from Ludhiana
11 years ago

Emotions can be displayed in many forms but the purity lies in innocence. All of us exhibit them in each moment we live. I am a person driven by emotions and I am inspired by art, colours of the Mother Nature, different cultures and great food. However, my greatest inspiration on earth is my family.

I am a daughter of multi-talented parents and a sister of an incredibly talented and supportive brother. I love to explore life and spend time with my family.

I am an eternal student artist and I capture life’s beauty through photography, designing, drawing and painting. Being blessed with this art, I choose to write and share about all these things.. And that makes me a blogger.

On this blog, I tend to share my photography art in a documentary way. And that I mostly showcase in a photo-story format as it helps me to put forth my work in an exact way as I had imagined while clicking. Along the journey, you may also find me keen on sharing my thoughts, experiences and art in different ways that might interest you.

You’re welcome to visit the colourful world of My Thoughts, My Canvas.

Yours lovingly,Amrit Ammu