How many posts are you allowed to submit in a day

Swati Nitin Gupta
Swati Nitin Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Friends,

I had sumbitted just one post today and when I went to submit my second post I was told that I can submit only two posts in a day. And on the right hand side column it says that you can submit three posts in a day. Please help what is the confusion.

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Ascending
Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

OK but remember starting it when you are young rather than when you will be old Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

ok. Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I feel that everyone is earning a lot of money except me. Tongue out

Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes Ranjith you should also make money as you are leading member of indiblogger and many people know you if you open a cool blog you will get good amount of traffic from them.Did you understood what I told you ? Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I thought of starting a cool ( ? ) [ blogging blog ] blog but I'm too busy Cool

Hopefully, I'll start one soon.

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yahoo ads are not good I have read that they give us more money and CPC till 50$ and then 0.01% CPC  everyone removes their ads and what do you mean by sponsored posts ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Sponsored Posts = Advertisers pay you for blogging about their website

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ranjith   I paid 1600rs for that domain.... 

@sanket I'm on hostgator I have two accounts one baby plan for testing blogs and hatching plan for my main blog ebuzznet.. and  I earning 150-200$ per month from sponsored post... adsense very low..(google by mistake disabled my adsense account for few weeks) yahoo ads- from 16 april till date I have 40$ total 

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Why you took VPS instead of Shared ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It just happened like that. You can read the story on this forum thread.

But VPS looks nice. You can screw up everything very easily if you feel like doing so. Tongue out

Only my Java site is on that VPS. My other blog is on Blogger.

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Ranjith :- Cool He got Page rank 3 domain , and I know you asked him but I just answered the question on my behalf and Ranjith you didnt answered what I asked Smile

@Vishal :- How much you paid for that Pagerank 3 Domain ??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I've not seen your question... Sealed

I use hostgator - VPS Level 1 Cry

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Ranjith you know my website is hosted at Hostgator which is the worlds best hosting provider and I paid then Rs726 ($12.96 + taxes) and I pay them monthly Rs 512 ($8.96 + taxes) but this month maybe I will have to pay more as dollar rate is 59 and will go till 60 but its ok as compared to their service and support and almost no downtime and fast loading site. Cool

Which Hosting are you Using Ranjith and Vishal ! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Sorry for the confusion. That question was for Vishal. Sealed

I asked him how much he paid because the domain he bought  has a page rank of 3. 

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ok Nice Smile.But Vishal how much are you earning from your current blog frm adsense and all together ??

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Vishal have you started a new blog ? What is its Niche ! Smile

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Social Network and WordPress   

actaully I loved the domain name (socialhiccup) so I paid more than actual price  

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

How much did you pay for it? Innocent

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

ok.. Thanks..

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ranjith

I have another query...

I want to submit a new blog but it has only a single post right now..

So what is the minimum requirement to submit a blog... (how many post, or other metrices)

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Minimum 5 posts.
Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes Ranjith has the point but you can submit 3 posts every 24 hours as stated at right hand side.It is a bit problem by indiblogger I also had that once just try to submit after some time it will submit the post :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It is 3 ( or 6 or some other number, I'm not sure ) posts every 24 hours and not per day.

Suppose the date and time now is 21st June 2013, 10:00 am . 

Current time - 24 hours = 20th June 2013, 10:00 am.

If you have submitted less than 3 posts between 21st June 10:00 amd and 20th June 10:00 am, then you can submit another post now.

This is what must have happened to you.

You submitted 3 posts at 9:00 pm, 9:01pm and 9:02 pm on 20th June.

You tried to submit a post on 21st June at 10:00 am - which you can't because you already submitted three posts between 20th June 10:00 amd and 21st June, 10:00 am.

If that is not the case, there might be some problem with your account. Contact IndiTeam here : http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

LockSign in to reply to this thread