Free Blog review & one way links for your blog

Anirban Roy
Anirban Roy
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Recently I started a new open blog Log For Blog where bloggers can review each other. It is a bit different from traditional review site. The idea is you will review the last reviewer's blog & the next user will review your blog. Get different point of views from different bloggers & increase backlink.

Please read the short guideline before posting. Register & be a part of this real-time review community.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Suman Bolar
Suman Bolar
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Heya! Just did a review! Was fun because I was forced into reviewing a political blog - a topic I would otherwise not browse. Nice concept. I like. G'luck!

The FTB Blog

leon
leon
from kolkata
15 years ago

i have a question .. what if the blog one day your site become very famous with hugh traffic and lot of reviews ..

then many people would be reviewing on the same thing ..

how are you going to deal with that issue?

Anirban Roy
from Kolkata
15 years ago

Pretty good question :) I have thought about it before. In that case I have to do concurrency control so that only one logged-in user can write a post. But I don't know how to do the coding yet & my blog is still not famous ;) You can help me by participating!

Anirban Roy
Anirban Roy
from Kolkata
15 years ago

It is PR1 now. So more link value for your backlinks. Join there & start reviewing & getting reviwed.

leon
leon
from kolkata
15 years ago

nice concept

LockSign in to reply to this thread