Abhishek Talreja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://healthyandquickly.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Hi! Please review my recipe blog

Abhishek Talreja
Abhishek Talreja
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi,

My blog is an effort to use my passion for cooking to share healthy and tasty recipes! 

Moreover these recipes are easy and take less time!

I am a vegetarian and so are all the recipes on my blog. I have also made an effort to share the health benefits of some of the ingredients that I use.

Please do share your valuable feedback.

RegardsAbhishek Talreja 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Abhishek

I have gone through few of your posts. It is a recipe blog and is quite focussed. The recipes that you have given are nutritious and simple.

First, let me tell you that the way you have organized the blog layout in mosaic view, it gives a different feel to a recipe blog. It enhances the look and entices the reader to delve further. But still I think, you can experiment with different layouts and check which one suits better. One suggestion for improvement I can give is you can format your posts in an appealing way. Alignment of posts make the presentation look much professional. Try to experiment with different alignments and figure out which suits your blog. I prefer a justified alignment.

I would also suggest you to have a description of yourself and your world in the About Me/ Profile section. This will help readers to form an image and connection to you.

Please vist my blog as well. Thanks. 

Brajadulal

Abhishek Talreja
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hey... thanks for your valuable feedback!