Tanya Kini would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://musingsandmuchmore.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Quarter of a century down - Review due!

Tanya Kini
Tanya Kini
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My blog is motivated by what most blogs are motivated by - interests and hobbies. But it is something more, as I'd like to think it is. It's not just about my favourite football (soccer for you Americans) club or my travel encounters or my childhood past. It recounts what I think and feel and sometimes wish that everyone could read it. Yes I do indeed love writing about things that interest me. But as my blog title says 'Musings and much more" it's not Tanya Kini writing her blog, it's her muse, sitting beside her every time she sits in front of the laptop and typing those very words. 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Just a few suggestions:

1. You may want to justify the text of the blog posts, i.e align the text to both left and right margin. Now it is left aligned. Justifying will create a sharp and clean look.
  2. All your blog posts are showing up in the home page. You may want to limit it to 4-5 posts. Alternatively, you can present summary of each post or a head of 4-5 lines of each post and the reader can click on a more button to read more of that entry. This way you can present more content in a single page.
  3. Some pictures will add a dash of color to the blog, unless you have decided not to use any pictures (Some people intentionally do not have pictures in their blog)
  4. About page can contain some details about you and may be a headshot picture.

Brajadulal