Blog not working in any Internet Explorer..... Help!

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Hey all,

My blog http://www.youthkiawaaz.com is not working in any of the IE 6 or 7 and I fail to understand why. The sidebar has vanished and the posts are not complete.

Is it coz of the HTML coding or some other problem. Please help me...

Would upgrading to WordPress be a solution? How much would I have to pay if I already own a custom domian?

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: insufficient question
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
15 years ago

First remove ur followers widget if u have it in ur blog...or else put that widget right at the bottom of all widgets. or else download ur template first. then start removing html/javascript one by one. when the script making trouble is removed ur blog will load in IE. until that particular widget is removed it wont work in IE. it may either be one of ur important widgets. but visitors are more important. many use IE as their browser..i too had same problem.now rectified. u will lose a lot of visitors if ur blog is not loading in IE.

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Thanks Shankar,

I did as told and the problem has been solved. There was a slideshow widget which was creating a problem.

Thanks

Anshul

Pankaj Batra
Pankaj Batra
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

It might be due to widgets used in sidebar. Try disabling some sidebar components or any javascript tracking code added.

I had also same issue on my site PankajBatra.com, but got it fixed after cleaning up the clutter on my page.

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Hi Pankaj,

I tried but I can't figure out which element should I remove? I tried removing a few but it just doesnt change...

I even removed a few unnecessary widgets. Please help sir!

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Thanks alot Mr. Pankaj,

I did as told and the problem has been solved. There was a slideshow widget which was creating a problem.

Thanks

Anshul

LockSign in to reply to this thread