Domain Freebies for Startup Bloggers

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
well I saw that there are many bloggers here in this community and in my Facebook who own a .blogspot domains... So here I list some of the free domain and you might like to reduce your website URL into them Free Domains : .tk .co.nr .co.cc .cu.cc .in ( from Google India gets online campaign) (for one year free) ese are the domains that are free.So you can google them and can get these small domains for free until you buy out a new domain :) I might post some more freebies soon :)
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Hmm I think you are right guys.. XD toady I learned something xD \m/
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

otherwise I would have loved to add .in after my name than any other available options Laughing

and I fully agree to Pratik's view - "I would say .blogspot domain looks more professional than these small ones"

Yo
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
.in is for business (u can integrate blog on the google site)
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Will you tell us how to integrate a blog spot domain to a .in domain for free??? I don't think its possible.....

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

I would say .blogspot domain looks more professional than these small ones and also .in domain is not free, and if you are talking about the indiagetsonline campaign then its for only businesses and you can't attach your blog to that domain (only you can make a website with their website creator tool) so keeping your domain on Blogspot is the best choice.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

i don't think (.in) will be free... is it so? Surprised

LockSign in to reply to this thread