blog followers

Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

I want to know how to add follower option for my blog, i dont know how to add.

please help me get that, and please review my blog and give me suggestions.

thank you 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: deleted
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

sorry from next time i will follow all rules. thanks for ur concern and can i know others rules whi want to follow

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Sorc - I have unlocked as he has deleted the link.

Balaraj - Please take care in the future about the rules.

Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

as i am new to blogging and blogspot i dont know what is that link from the thread description, so can you please explain me 

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
You created this thread, right. So only you can edit it. Click on edit, and delete your blog link and facebook link.
Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

thanks DS please look into my blog i added that widget http://marketingwits.blogspot.in/

and tell me it is ok or not. please

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I dont know but I see the sidebar with the normal widgets superimposed on your facebook widget. And please remove your blog link from the thread description or else I will have to delete the thread. I can see the google friend connect widget.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Add the Google Friend Connect widget from your dashboard. And please ask for reviews in the blog review section and also remove the links from the thread description. Links are not allowed in the main forum.
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Just edit ur thread and delete the links.....as simple as that.....Cum'on u don't need to be savvy for that.....

LockSign in to reply to this thread