linkreferral dot com

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

Has anybody tried this site?  Any fine prints that one needs to know?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

@Dhiman:

So it is more of a MAS ( mutual appreciation society) kind of thing on linkreferral

@sheba

Consdering I am learning from trial and errors of others like you, that makes you a seasoned blogger :)

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@Prasad

Oh I am not a seasoned blogger..I learnt a lot of stuff by trial and error Smile.

@Dhiman

I really found link referral a lot of trouble. And most of the readers where one-time visitors who were visiting/reviewing to keep their blog up in the directory

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Prasad I am also on Linkreferal.com it takes some amount of effort actually U need to browse 30 sites a day which takes about 30 min and you need to review 5 of them and you can add 1 site as your favorite based these activities you get ranked in a category and your blog shows up in their browse list to help you with traffic... I receive about 10 to 15 hits everyday after so much of effort but I have got a few quality readers as well but you require lot of effort I tell you but its better than many other traffic generation sites.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
15 years ago

Thanks for the input. I find input from seasoned bloggers like you are really useful.

Regards,

N

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Yup, I am on link referral. Didn't find it very useful though. The concept of visiting 20 blogs,reviewing a few of them just for keeping my site up in the directory didnt seem worth all the trouble.

LockSign in to reply to this thread