Manohar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://imprintsonthesandsoftime.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Review my blog and please provide feedback

Manohar
Manohar
from Rome
11 years ago

The blog is about poetry, musings, mumblings and rumblings

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Manohar,

Nice blog you have there - neat and clean, uncluttered with no stuffing of unnecessary widgets on display. Loved the entire look and feel of your blog. Your mumblings and rumblings are deep and thoughtful and touches a chord in the heart. Good going!

- I would suggest you to break the posts into paragraphs, that way it looks neater and is easy on the reader's eye. One relevant image can be added too, by giving due credits, to up an article's visual appeal.

- The header font formatting can be corrected to make the first letter of each word capital, if it is not intentionally written that way. Its a small thing, but I feel a header makes the first impression for you and as they little things matter much.

Overall, your pennings are wonderful and I enjoyed my time at your space. Wish you best and Keep Blogging! Smile

Manohar
from Rome
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Arti for the detailed suggestions...they are quite helpful. Partly its a matter of style and partly it is lack of proper editing and maybe a bit carelessness on my front. Will keep in mind the ideas before the next post and try to make it  cleaner Smile

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Nice writings & musing from your side. I like the blog but the overall appeal is somehwat missing as Arti pointed out. More visitors would be drawn to your good posts if you can add a bit of zink to the entire feel.

I liked the poem "I know you will come", you can either choose a different template, or mis-match ceratin stuff. Also adding a header would have an add-on effect for the better. You can easily make a cool header adding the blog's title from various editing sites & softwares(the more easy being Picmonkey)

Hope this helps, overall I would say , good job on the writing front(the tougher part is done), just work a bit on the backgrond(the easiest bit) & your blog will do wonders. Thanks!

P.S: If in case you get time you could help me in analsysing my blog as well. Thanks !

Rohan Shankar
Rohan Shankar
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

You have a nice blog with some good content. I would advice you to choose a white templete because it makes the feel kind of professional. It makes easier to read and trust your material. Have a contact me option too. 

Hope I help! If you can help me reviewing my blog, that would be great!