Shivika Jagwani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://therazzmatazzchronicles.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Review this :D

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Heylo.

This blog © is my stress buster. I won’t call it personal diary. Its much more than that.

A realm of raw emotions. Authenticity at its epitome.

Emotions play an upheaval in everyone’s life every now and then. I just take out time and share with you all my carnival of emotions.

I am PinkDragon. Sweet and subtle as the color pink. No, pink is not my favorite color. As pink has many shades, I too have them. And the shade I show to you depends on who and how you are.

The color baby pink can calm you down, but the bright magenta can hurt your eye. So on and so forth.

Dragon for my never say die, loyal and honest heart. Dragons can be dangerous only if you cross the limit with them. They are misunderstood because of the physical appearance. From within, they arethe softest of all.

So that’s me, pinkdragon. 

If you want more of me, there’s always my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/WhisperingWhites

You gotta review this! :)

See you around!

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

Hey fellow blogger. I really liked the template and the view of your blog. Great on a first view basis.You seem to have a nice way with words. And seconding Ghanchakkar on the first line, it does seem like a online diary or slike that. Nothing wrong in that.  Keep writing and posting. :)  

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thank you Mischief Manager. Btw, Nice and quirky name you've got. :D

Cheers!

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
12 years ago

hey hi,

I hope you doing fine. 

Well when i happened to click on your blog. It made me tempting to read on the various things you have written down. It was nice to know about you. Your blog does has a catchy and glimpsy image. Which for a reader it does get attracted.

I hope you write every stuff which comes in your mind or the things which are hardly shared to others. Like, few people destress by blogging.

I was happy to know about you and your blogs.

Keep blogging...

Happy writing hours and hours together..

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv

Shivika Jagwani
Shivika Jagwani
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hello :)

Im fine, thank you. Hope you're doing good as well.

Thank you. I do write whatever comes to my mind. There are times I have to suffer for being too honest and open here, but not that I care.

OH yes, I absolutely distress by blogging :)

Thank you so much for the review. It matters a lot.

Keep reading. Keep blogging.

See you around!

Shivika.