Issue With Inditalk

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Since yesterday evening the inditalk has stopped auto refreshing on the mobile opera browser. It has become almost impossible to use it. Is anyone else too facing the same issue? Renie, please do have a look.
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Ascending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Sorry dude... we found out that this is an inherent issue with Opera Mini and specific kinds of Jquery - ajax requests. Fixing it would mean changing the architecture of IndiTalk, which is why we had to push this to a later date. Frown

Will work on it asap!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Ohk! But it did work perfectly fine before the problem occured for the first time some 5 months ago.
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Renie, asap has taken almost a year!! Please do something!
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
11 years ago

Haha...DS is still waiting for Renie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

DS, you were using IndiTalk with errors from mobile for almost one year. Continue with it. Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Not yet solved... Bumping the thread up once again.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Looks like I can finally get down to fixing this... sorry for not responding earlier! Quick question, when you use IndiTalk on the mobile, are you on Wi-Fi, 3G or Edge? Also, what browsers are you all using?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Finally!! I am using Vodafone Mobile Connect on my Opera Mini Version 6.5 browser.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
No wonder chat is dead. No one listening too.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
While the talk did start refreshing again on mobile yesterday. Now again it is not. So the problem STILL persists.
Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

chill :P 

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
STILL NO ACTION... ONE of the reasons probably, why the inditalk has a haunted look now a days...
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
RENIE WHERE ARE YOU
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

He's on vacation :P 

Anyways, the problem does persist and it's evident at times on Inditalk. The single ping is repeated multiple times.. 

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
It still persists.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yes.. this experience is common in normal browsers at times. I felt it was my network's speed issue so I had not spoken up :) Hope Renie can get the root sorted soon.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

no its working fine with me....Oh right.... you guys are using "mobile phones".

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah Sorc! Mobile Phone.

LockSign in to reply to this thread