Ash Musings would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://e-pinion.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

Heyy folks!! Please check out my blog & tell me if its any good!! :)

Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago

My blog is all about the nuances and complexities of life, about people and the things they do, about experiences and what we learn from them....!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Reviews
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago
Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks Rickie... Yes, i started blogging in 2006, but went into a long hibernation... back to it now... will check out your blog too... cheers

Jenny Shetty
Jenny Shetty
from Pune
12 years ago

Hello, I did visit your blog, and loved your bangkok and phuket travel post. Can you enable the follow me icon on your post please! And yes very neat and nicely presented.

Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks for a nice review, Jenny :) I have enabled the followers widget on my blog's homepage e-pinion.blogspot.com ... is there a way to do it on each post also? If yes, do let me know how....

Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey folks, c'mon, share your reviews willya?! Tongue out

Nabanita Dhar
Nabanita Dhar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi...I have to agree that your blog is very appealing to the eyes which is very important for someone to start reading what you have written...So Kudos for that....Ok honestly I have tried to find something that may be lacking or that could be added to you already perfect blog but I can't... Keep writing is all I can say !!!

Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks nabanita! Also for following my blog :)

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
12 years ago

Hey Ash, sorry for the late review. I just gave a visit to your blog and I just love everything about it. It's too cute Smile... especially that little green alien jumping up and down, it's too cute and funny (btw, where did you get that widget from?? ;) )

And also loved your post on Blank Pages :)

Cheers,

Neha.

Ash Musings
Ash Musings
from Delhi
12 years ago
Thanks neha :) for the nice review! The little green alien isn't a widget, it's a gif image which I've uploaded thru the standard blogger 'picture' gadget. If you go to "layout", then to "add gadget" you will see an option to add an image.
Tanzimha
Tanzimha
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Loved your blog. Read 'Is Education The Only Solution?' and since I've already commented on that brilliant piece of writing, I'll just write about your blog here. The biggest plus point of your blog is of course your writings, and simple yet eye-catching design. I usually give a couple of negative points for any feedback that I write, but you broke the norm.  Keep on blogging.