Does your blog have a very passionate reader?

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

We all love to see our blogs being read. And we feel happy when we see a comment on our blogs. CoolMoney mouth

Does your blog have a reader who comments on every post, or comesLaughing to your blog very often with a heartfelt comment each time?

Do you wait for that reader, though you get other readers too... Smile

Does that passionate reader continue to support you even if you don't read them (or vice versa)? Smile (addn, suggested by The Fool.)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Additional question
1-20
21-21
Replies 1 to 20 of 21 Ascending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Keeping with my resolution, 23 done - 12 more to go.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Posted on wrong thread by mistake.

aame
aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

For My Dear U it has to be Jo :) She has been there right from the start ! :) And for TokyoTravels it's Cocomino ! :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I know cocomino!! And I need to start reading your tokyo travels v. soon :)

aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

Am eagerly waiting for that dear and i knw once am back in India,ur Yatra Dairy is gonna be our travelling guide :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

wow! that is so nice to hear :) I am already dreaming of tokyo these days and I am sure gonna take the help of your travels to prepare me for the reality! Good you posted this Smile

aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

Hey are u coming to Tokyo ? :) That wd be gr8 !

LOL :) so true :D

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Leo if i name a few i will annoy many more henceSealed my lips are sealedTongue out

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

...Petty Witter She is not an IndiBlogger.. I have a lot of respect for her.

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Smart reply ........

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

She has been a huge pillar of strength and support right from the very beginning...

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I do agree with yoy for that . No dispute over that .

Antara
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

I have probably the most wonderful bunch of friends in this world who read every post of mine.

Kirti - So I gave this girl the blog id of my new blog (which is still under construction) and asked her how it looks. There was this "Welcome to Wordpress" default post on the blog (and nothing else other than the new header) and this crazily awesome friend of mine commented there as well :P We talk nineteen to the dozen everyday abouy blogging, writing, etc. One of my most talented friends and whose blog I check probably 20 times a day to read even her comments and then later discuss with her on phone "oy tune ye kahaan?" hahaha. Also she motivates me to write.

Shambhobi - Another girl who motivates me to write. Another best friend of mine. Reads every post and if she misses commenting on one, I make sure to call her and make her read it :P However awful the post is.

Rudroneel - My best friend since we were...umm...2 years old. I will tell you why I consider him one of my most passionate blog readers. He is not a book-lover. Not even close. I have to shove novels into his hands and order him to read (he does appreciate them). And yet he reads my poems and stories and comments truthfully (sometimes weirdly too).

Dimitri (Enchanta) - friend since I was a kid. Never fails to read every post. Absolutely love her comments.

Abhishek (D2) - Again, absolutely love his comments.

Ruth - She is possibly one of my most favourite people ever. She makes me want to write, she sends me wonderful emails, she motivates me to no end. She is the only person in this list whom I don't know in person, but I really love her.

Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

now my turn to fan myself *assumes an important look* :P 

and yaar... cant RESIST commenting on your blog. chahe vo khaali hi kyun na ho :P :P 

you are the best! and vo under construction wala story kab degi!! and check you mobile. i texted.

Kirti
12 years ago

now my turn to fan myself *assumes an important look* :P 

and yaar... cant RESIST commenting on your blog. chahe vo khaali hi kyun na ho :P :P 

you are the best! and vo under construction wala story kab degi!! and check your mobile. i texted.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

CryCryCryBoth of you missed meCryCryCry

Acting like DEE >> Go I won't read from not onTongue outTongue outTongue out

Kirti
12 years ago

err i donno how the reply got posted twice :P

and i motivate you to write?? oooooh :P

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Sudha Ji. Her appreciation keeps inspiring me :)

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

DEE is the best reader I gotCoolLaughing

JOLLY JOLLY YES PAPA :) telling lies NO PAPA :D :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HushTongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I think NS, she comes to each of my posts and leaves encouraging comments. I do wait for them, because they are written from the heart and are not flattery. I follow many blogs but do not always comment. They include Cricket=Action=Art, Arti, Dhiraj, TF and NS. There are others too but these I open often.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Good follower, and good following too Smile

Kirti
12 years ago

hehe :) i seem to come into the lists of many. and encouraging?? ooooh... thats saying too much :P i just say what i really feel. truly i love what you write (how many times have a said this DS? and YET you wont write a poem just for my sake :P :P) about cricket or otherwise :)

and flattery? whats that? :P :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Poem... Hmmm...

its tough to pick among the kids :) i don't wanna get in to trouble.. i have got few honest readers, i will be grateful to them :)

Well said DK
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Lots of kids are passionate about your blog then Smile Good! 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HuhUndecided

@LEO:) Din't mean that... KIDS part was a quote...I a, not sure whether they are passionate, but few people do visit reqularly :) 

I don't think I have the privilege right now, but I think I can say kajal Ji surely comments, and I hope I don't lose one avid reader atleast.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Smile cool.

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

well, this i think mine is the most obvious answer ever :P

Antara, my dearest and closest friend is my most passionate reader. she is the one who actually READS every single one of my posts and leaves a comment that always makes me smile :) her reviews are very honest and sincere. i know it for a fact that she doesn't miss out anything because if she isn't able to comment, she would give her feedback personally via sms or on phone :) and she even reads the stuff i DONT post on my blog :)

well of course i wait for her comments all the time; sometimes i even beg her to tell me what she has written when i am unable to open my computer... she doesnt of course :P

if i am not able to read Antara's post it is due to some EXTREME reason that she understand :P the thing you mentioned never happened cuz i CANt keep myself away from her blog. I love it. I even go there daily now, though she has stopped posting for a while :) so you see, we are best friends forever in EVERY aspect :)

other readers of mine- Leo of course, though he doesn't comment :P and DS :) i simply love his comments- heartfelt as you said. anddd i have other readers as well, Haiku readers to be precise- Grace, Tarang, Becca who dont miss out a single haiku of mine :) (thanks to your Haiku heights leo :P)

blogs i follow passionately- oh there are loads and loads. most blogs i read, i follow passionately. but the blogs which show up in my most frequently visited are- Antara's, Leo's, Sam's, D2, DS and yeah Untitled moments by Layla :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah... Antara was expected Cool

Maybe I'll take up commenting pakka se, soon. YellSmile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I simply love his comments. Heartfelt as you said - was this for me?
Kirti
12 years ago

of course DS! who else?? :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah DS Smile that was.  Read pply Wink

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Ohk! Feels good! Oh! Leo, that smiley after my name confused it for me...
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Wow. A smiley can confuse too.. OK! Innocent and DS, mera comment moderate karo! on ur wise!

Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

*fans self* my god :P

Since I can't say the T word I will just have to say you are the best. Without wax.

Kirti
12 years ago

sine cera :) 

truly :) you are the best too. without wax. :)

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

yea my best friend kerry never misses to read my blog and he never leaves me If I don't read his blogs.. :D Apart from him in Indiblogger its Kajal and Deepak.. Kajal never fails to promote my blogs and Deepak never fails to leave a comment on every single blog and promote it.. ! :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Smile OK. That's good, two funtoosh fantastic followers! Good for you, Gayou Wink

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

I have a passionate reader for my blog, Reshma. She is my colleague. She reads all my posts and leaves a comments for sure.

She also discusses with me, what she liked in the post, and what could have been addaed to make the post better.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

That is a good thing! Friends who praise in public and tell where to improve in private.. Good people to have around Cool Lucky to have a friend like that, Sweta!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The bloggers who I follow passionately are Karthik and Sumana, who are incidentally passionate followers of each other as well. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wonder if we should have a thread for the converse - whether there are any bloggers we follow passionately irresecpective of whether the person reciprocates by commenting on your blog or not.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Maybe I can edit this thread to include that also? Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You could. I actually follow 2 bloggers passionately. No specific reason. I just have been following them for a long time and it has become a habit to type out the URL of their blogs when I am feeling bored at work. 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I edited it TF. Have put it in the thread question itself Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

There is one English professor from US - Stan Szczesny. He comments on almost every third blog post of mine. He has been following my blog for over a year now.Deepak Karthik is becoming a regular off-late. Other than that the people mentioned on this thread - Arti, Kirti and Kajal have been encouraging me with their comments now and then.  There have been others. But they have moved on.  

A girl called Cris used to follow me passionately in my initial days of blogging but left during my 4-5 months dormant period. After I became active again, I tried to go to her blog and woo her back. But she would not come back. 2 of my close school friends were passionate followers. They stopped after I started participating in contests. I did not pursue them on the same. A couple of others were also following  me for 4-5 months and then suddenly stopped. Don't know what made them follow in the first place and then stop following later on.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
Oh. DK n Kirti are wonderful ppl to have as blog follower :) they are passionate readers. Off-late I've been tryin to get back to passionate reading... too many distractions to conquer tho.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Missed DS. He has also been following my blog regularly off late. Good I corrected before DS read this thread.

LaughingSmile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks TF!
Kirti
12 years ago

oh i really like reading your blog TF. i should be commenting more often i think :P

and thanks Leo!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Kirti. I should also visit your blog. But I keep postponing thinking anyway I shall be going through it in depth when I do your blog review.  

Kirti
12 years ago

oh thats cool by me TF. mightily excited for the review though :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Today one interesting thing happened. My first ever follower Cris was back on my blog with a comment after a gap of 3 years.

Aakriti
Aakriti
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Yes I have an avid reader. A passionate one. He would visit my blog everyday waiting for a post even when I was off blogger for a while. I have never seen a reader friend so keen to read my posts, almost visiting dunno how many times a day. And to me it still comes as a surprise how much could a person love my words or perhaps be concerned about what was happening in my life?

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Wow..  that's kind of brilliant to have. What a fan! I think your blog deserves that though Smile It is good.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

It's Arti...always........:)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I kind of expected that Cool

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

LaughingFrom now, I'll give Arti Dii a run for her commentsCoolTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

And possibly me Tongue out hopefully Innocent

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

That will be great.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Mohinee... it's a bond beyond words... :) @Poo, Go ahead Poo but any day, I will beat you!! Laughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Bond beyond words

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HmmmUndecided. My most Passionate reader would beSurprisedKajal jhiLaughingand my Bhabhi GayatriCoolKiss. For every post of mine they leave a wonderful commentLaughing. I keep waiting for their comments as soon as I post a postTongue outSmile.

Kajal Chanchani Nayar
from Dubai
12 years ago

Thank you Poo

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Wow. nice passionate readers Cool lucky!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank You Kajal DiLaughing. I can't thank you enoughLaughing

you missed my name.. i am not going to visit your blog again Yell

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

lolTongue out. NoooooooooCry. I can't lose my fav ReaderCry. Sholly DeeCry.

Hmm :D i see... coming back again :D

1-20
21-21
LockSign in to reply to this thread