Famous Followers on Social Networking??

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Now everyone follows celebraties and sportspersons on twitter and fb. But is there anyone famous who follows you?? It could be anyone with a huge number of followers. You can brag here!!
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Ascending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah. Preeti Shenoy is in my FB friends list too. Smile

Antara
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

When I had my FB account (deactivated temporarily), I added Tony Gilland of Debating Matters,British Council and he did add me back. Actually I had participated in the Regionals and he was there and we had begun interesting discussions. We continued discussions on debates on Facebook sometimes.

No, he is probably not famous like, say, Brad Pitt :P But to me people like him matter to students like us. Debating Matters was really something so wonderful and has taught me so much. Hence, to me Tony is a celebrity!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Wow! Thats great. And where have you been Antara? Too much studying?
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

Hehehe :P You could say...except i wish I did study more :P

Poonam pandey follows me :D

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ya ya and I follow herLaughing

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

WHY DONT PEOPLE READ THE THREAD AND ANSWER ACCORDINGLY???

IF I WANTED TO KNOW WHO FOLLOWS YOU FROM INDI I WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU THAT!!!!

THIS IS IRRITATING...

ANI YOU CAN DELETE THE THREAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS.

Chill down DS :)

we can't expect everyone to be as wise like us... -There are some ignorant brats like who never understoods anything :D-You could have mentioned, "Except Indi-bloggers" But since you dint mention, how can you expect people to answer in way you expected :)Chill down DS :)

Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

DS!! calm down!! it happens here. we all stray away from the topic. chill... ok?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
SORRY. I went overboard.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

"Celebrity" is a relative term, Holmes. Its elementaryWink

Animesh, Leo, Pooja, Umashanker, SUbh and Saru.

NOW KARTHIK SIRE IS FOLLOWING ME :) missed in that list

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Errrr... Am I a celebrity already? My name cropped up twice

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Australia Sky news follows me when I was not following them. 

Sadhvi Ritambharaji - follows me. That is such a great great great honor.

Many Israel official ids follows me! That is also great, because we always support Israel. Too much bragging, but it's true...:). 

I don't know celebrities, but these are the people important for me. And one of my very very intellectual friends was following me, which was the real honor, but this friend has quit twitter now. Cry . 

The biggest happiness, is when Arti, retweets my tweet.......:) :) :) bhagwanse aur kya chahiye...Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I didn't mention Indi family, they are more than celebrities....

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Awesome Mohini! Australia news and Sadhvi Rithambhara ji following is great!
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks PP, DS, don't know how they found me. I couldn't believe so I confirmed Sadhviji, is it official ? But yeah it's official on her site too.

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Real celebrities? Celebrities who deserve to be celebrated? I have Indibloggers like Deepak, Sowmya, Sangeeta, Akshay, Pattu, Puru&Ekta, Kajal, and Animesh on my followers list, and as far as I am concerned, these are bigger celebrities than the Amir Khans and Shah Rukh Khans or the young politicians and newsanchors (difficult to make out between the two). The work that the celebrities on my follower list do is worth a bigger celebration than what many so-called "celebrities" do.

PS: All my IB friends whom I follow, please feel free to add my name to this thread, since though I might be no celebrity yet, along with you, I too will be one, surely, and soon. :) <- thats a smiley.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

but Subhorup is a celebrity then. very much Cool

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Agree with youLaughing

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Sealed - I follow you because you are good at what you do !!  Cheers ..

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Subhorup, be a sport man! Do we want everyone to write out Indibloggers name here? Anyways, it good so many follow you.
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

wow Subhorup Ji. hi five for this :)

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I just loved your lines buddySmile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I follow many CelebsLaughingLaughing. None of them follow me backWinkTongue out.

But I got many nice followersCool. Well, being a PotterheadCoolI got followers who have more than 50000 followersLaughingLaughing. But it doesn't matterWink. Cause I love every PotterheadLaughingand even one of them following Me is a big delight for meCoolLaughingEmbarassed.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

50000? Cool Cool

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Errrr.... What is a potterhead??Anyways, 50k followers is amazing!
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

IndiBlogger follows Me!! Cool

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh yes yes.. that is there! I completelty forgot. Indiblogger does follow me too Cool 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I didn't even know IB was in twitterSurprised

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Poo, that is an insult to IB. now go follow them immediately! Undecided

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats really cool Arti!
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
PLEASE GUYS I dont want to know which famous tweeter or facebooker you follow. I WANT to know which famous one FOLLOWS you.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OKAY I HEAR YOU. Frown No one follows me yet.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Why Sorc was a good answer:) And I hope ManU players follow you soon!!
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

"ManUtd."

The terming "ManU" is considered to be offending by many United fans Undecided

If I am following a celebrity and he is following back, 99% chances are of fake I'd and you may get cheated too. Sr bacchan, followed me, I searched and found fake he was. Now I follow original one.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
The Sorcerer follows me on Twitter, if that counts. He's famous on IndiForum na. :-)
Yo, dude,
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh. sorry Embarassed nope. I follow Rooney and Ferdinand, the Manchester United players, but as of now, neither follow me back Cool hope they will some day!

LockSign in to reply to this thread