Spreading the TALK : IndiKannada, Inaguration of IndiVine

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

IndiTalk, I feel is one of the best places on Indi where one can have a lot of fun, keep smiling all day long and spread those smiles. Though I don't chat over there, I frequently do silently read all the conversations that take place. Here I come forward with an idea to spread those smiles to every memeber of IB, whether or not he has the time to chat on IndiTalk and whether on not his boss minds passing time on the net with a stack of files on the desk in front of him that are to be completed. Why not share some of those moments of fun with all the members here? To all the IndiTalk heroes: Whenever you feel that any discussion on IndiTalk has the capability to make one burst out into laughter, do share that discussion with everyone here by posting it as a reply to this thread. And for those who have ample time, do hunt out for such discussions in the archives and share them.

IMPORTANT: Obtain permission from whoever is involved in the discussion before posting the same here, if you feel that the discussion requires so.

And for those who don't mind your conversations being posted here, do reply below so that one need not seek your permission every time a discussion in which you have taken part needs to be posted here.

And to start off with something for the time being, speak out anything that you would like to about IndiTalk: you first visit, the story behind your addiction to IndiTalk....

TALKS TILL NOW:

Page1 : IndiKannada Pooja Pradeep's conversation with Akshay Aroor in Kannada making Animesh switch to Oriya (Correct me if I am wrong Undecided I couldn't understand the conversation properly)

Inaguration of IndiVine by Renie Ravin

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Ascending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So, Copying it in MS WORD and then pasting here worksWinkOtherwise it wontCry

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

READ FROM BELOWLaughing. If this doesn't come NEATLY arrangedSurprisedthen TOUGH LUCKTongue out

@Ste yeah na?  You know well   . Pooja Pradeep said 22 minutes ago

Then I have to run The Fool said 22 minutes ago

Did they? Client will come in a few minutes and they will project my laptop The Fool said 22 minutes ago

Pooja has made many brothers, bhabhis, and now she has made a sister ...awesome Poo   TSW (Ste) said 23 minutes ago

I am a chennai itte lived some time in Delhi, some time in nagpur, then US, Brazil...etc etc Sophie said 23 minutes ago

@TF JHI: oh..  Never mind . Best option is to RUN if u ask me . ANI and DEE ran away   Pooja Pradeep said 23 minutes ago

@Gayathri Jhi   I love my Bhabhi and I love you  . I'll call you Didi?  Pooja Pradeep said 24 minutes ago

Sophie - you a tamil girl or some Northie settled in Chennai? TSW (Ste) said 24 minutes ago

I am not able to go below. This is running very fast The Fool said 24 minutes ago

@Ste: I know  But he wants ev1 to call him so  . Hmm! Its olrite  make me win  Pooja Pradeep said 24 minutes ago

@Ste I also initially thought dee was didi Sophie said 24 minutes ago

@Gayathri Jhi . Not really  . But still thanks  . You are extremely sweet . Pooja Pradeep said 24 minutes ago

bt I wanted to take part in that mahindra contest too but how TSW (Ste) said 24 minutes ago

that your bhabhi's name is gayathri .. poo..  Gayathri said 25 minutes ago

Dee sounds like elder sister ...  and lately i realized that you were reffering Katrthik as : Dee  TSW (Ste) said 25 minutes ago

@Ste I know u work  . That Mahindra contest   . hehehe Pooja Pradeep said 25 minutes ago

Oh yea! I read in one of your posts in forum..   Gayathri said 25 minutes ago

@Poo - you are such a sweet heart..  Gayathri said 25 minutes ago

bbubbye Dee... Gayathri said 26 minutes ago

@DEE finally u r running away   Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago

I did my 12th 7 yrs ago Pooja  Works for AT&T Mahindra   TSW (Ste) said 26 minutes ago

Deepak bye  Sophie said 26 minutes ago

@TF JHI go below a lil and u will know  Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago

Hiii Ste  Sophie said 26 minutes ago

Sophie  Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago

Hi TSW The Fool said 26 minutes ago

?? The Fool said 27 minutes ago

LUNCH TIME  Karthik sir bye,, POO DEVIL BYE  gayu didi bye, TSW ana bye  SOPHIE- SPECIAL BYE  Deepak Karthik said 27 minutes ago

@Ste hehehe :P. I am doing my 12th :) :D. You? :P.Pooja Pradeep said 28 minutes ago Fool - Hi !TSW (Ste) said 28 minutes ago Sophie - hello :)TSW (Ste) said 28 minutes ago Pooja Hugzzzz back :) :)Sophie said 28 minutes ago TF JHI time to run :P Seriously =)) :DPooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago @Gayathri JHI I WONT ;). I never destroy the person who has same tastes as mine ;)Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago well its nt same timing Poo :p btw what do you do? I never felt like asking and today i ask you Poo :P TSW (Ste) said 27 minutes ago Sophie :D :D *HUGS* :DPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago pOO :) you are a DEVIl.. devil are from UNDERGROUND and also from SEWAGE beneath it !Deepak Karthik said 27 minutes ago I am backThe Fool said 27 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi :) :) :). You know My bhabhi's name and your name is same :DPooja Pradeep said 25 minutes ago Pooja ... :)Sophie said 26 minutes ago I am from the same space and so she wont destroy me... ahem... :PGayathri said 26 minutes ago @Dee where is my Bhabhi? :O :P :P. Hahaha =)) No re :P. She asked me to play :D. Sweet bhabhi I got ;)Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago I'm from SPACE :D. I'm a robotic alien sent here to destroy HUMAN race and to Irritate DEE :D :PPooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago @Poo - sweet... ok.. :)Gayathri said 26 minutes ago POO:) BRAT BRAT :D :D your bhabhi watching you.. go studyDeepak Karthik said 26 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi BUSY IN YOUR BLOG :DPooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago SOPHIE :) achcaha !Deepak Karthik said 27 minutes ago I m from chennai but I talk more in English n Hindi Sophie said 27 minutes ago @Dee Didn't know :P =))Pooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago pooja POGAATHE :DDeepak Karthik said 27 minutes ago @Ste:: lol =)) Same timings? :PPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago @tsw - we are indibloggers.. :PGayathri said 24 minutes ago where is she???Gayathri said 25 minutes ago @tsw:) pooja va thavira ellarukum TAMIL THERIYUM :DDeepak Karthik said 25 minutes ago Jeez ..lots of tamilians huh ...btw I am from Mumbai but speak tamil TSW (Ste) said 25 minutes ago @Poo - I know the meaning of Anna dear but I was wondering why he called me Anna...:PGayathri said 25 minutes ago me now in chennai Sophie said 25 minutes ago Me Chennai...Gayathri said 25 minutes ago I knw tamilSophie said 25 minutes ago So where are you all from ? TSW (Ste) said 26 minutes ago @poo:) here we have 3 chennai :) me,Gayu and TSW :D :D thet know tamil very well :)Deepak Karthik said 26 minutes ago I dont know many of my friends go gagaaa for aunties especially the ones in Bangalore.. :PGayathri said 26 minutes ago Why it is like I always feel that Pooja is everytime online on IndiTSW (Ste) said 21 minutes ago Solitary aama anna :) :) @sophie: i like her :) :)Deepak Karthik said 21 minutes ago @Gayathri Why they like Aunties? :P and ANNA means Elder Bro :PPooja Pradeep said 21 minutes ago Anna was fr Deepak TSW (Ste) said 21 minutes ago Sure thing dear!! :)Gayathri said 21 minutes ago ohh is it...i dont know who she dates...but i like her attitude and styleSophie said 22 minutes ago Dee only likes DND :P =))Pooja Pradeep said 22 minutes ago anna???Gayathri said 22 minutes ago why for what poo?Gayathri said 22 minutes ago Hello Gayatri ...Anna waa?? TSW (Ste) said 22 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi:: :D :D Awesome :D :). Meet me? :PPooja Pradeep said 22 minutes ago SUSHMITA SEN DATES 22 year old boy :) :) @SOPHIEDeepak Karthik said 22 minutes ago @Gayathri Whhhy? :O I never knew :PPooja Pradeep said 22 minutes ago Hi Ste...Gayathri said 22 minutes ago Deepak do you like sushmita sen?? Sophie said 22 minutes ago TSW:) hai anna :) thanks.....Deepak Karthik said 22 minutes ago deepak - machii indha time la online aaa and hey Pooja wasupTSW (Ste) said 23 minutes ago definitely.. I will be coming in April.. I suppose.. :)Gayathri said 23 minutes ago I HATE AUNTIES :(Deepak Karthik said 23 minutes ago no lot of guys love aunty poo... :PGayathri said 23 minutes ago @Dee Hmm! What is Pimp yaar? :P. Me and Brat? :D I know :P =))Pooja Pradeep said 24 minutes ago Aunties don't make anything Hot :( :P Not even Food :| :PPooja Pradeep said 24 minutes ago LOL:) u BRAT..POODeepak Karthik said 24 minutes ago lol =)) INDITALK IS HOT right now :PPooja Pradeep said 25 minutes ago why because ani is talking about aunties ??Gayathri said 25 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi: Next time you come :O Tell me ;) :DPooja Pradeep said 25 minutes ago @Dee what is Pimp? :PPooja Pradeep said 25 minutes ago LOL :) omg.. INDITALK GONNA catch FIRE now... SOME ONE CALL FIRE SERVICE :D :DDeepak Karthik said 25 minutes ago Aunties...omgSophie said 26 minutes ago hahaha... yea Poo I come to Bangalore frequently.. :PGayathri said 26 minutes ago when I stared workinganimesh said 26 minutes ago i cant run away i have a girl in my hand :) help me PIMP POO :D :DDeepak Karthik said 26 minutes ago OOh... ani you are that types.. huh! :PGayathri said 26 minutes ago There were these two aunties who continuously sledged meanimesh said 26 minutes ago Gayathri Jhi :D I love you :D :P.Pooja Pradeep said 26 minutes ago @Dee : why are u still here? :P Run away :PPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago Dont worry dee, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.. :P but rigth now you are stuck in the middle :PGayathri said 27 minutes ago @Ani lol =)) :PPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago @Gayathri jhi : U had come to Bangalore? :DPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago I am writing about THE AUNTY NEXT DOOR :Danimesh said 27 minutes ago DEAR INDIBLOGGERS:) we have got a couple of desperate girls on INDITALK :DDeepak Karthik said 27 minutes ago Yeah ;) :D. Ani would have joined but he is married :P and wifey will hit him :P so he ran :DPooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago I had written a post on a guy I met in the bus to Bangalore.. :PGayathri said 27 minutes ago lol DeepakSophie said 27 minutes ago :Danimesh said 27 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi hehe :D I know ;). I am reading your blog :D ;)Pooja Pradeep said 27 minutes ago Ani got the situation and ran.. :PGayathri said 28 minutes ago Omg some source of light came and vanished as soon as it came :DDeepak Karthik said 28 minutes ago @Poo - same pinch..!! Again a similarity.. :PGayathri said 28 minutes ago I am writing a post about THE GUY NEXT DOOR :DPooja Pradeep said 28 minutes ago lunch break, brbanimesh said 28 minutes ago Yeah Dee :P Please RUN :P =))Pooja Pradeep said 28 minutes ago RUN DEEPAK RUN :DDeepak Karthik said 28 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi Agree senti ;). I also cried :PPooja Pradeep said 28 minutes ago @Sophie - Obviously... :DGayathri said 29 minutes ago @Dee RUN :PPooja Pradeep said 29 minutes ago What?animesh said 29 minutes ago lol Gayathri.. :)Sophie said 29 minutes ago Hey Ani :)Pooja Pradeep said 29 minutes ago @Sophie Agree :D :PPooja Pradeep said 29 minutes ago @Sophie:) you are a BOOK :) gayu didi and poo beti must read it :)Deepak Karthik said 29 minutes ago Dee saw god in the form of Ani.. :PGayathri said 29 minutes ago WOW :) hii ANI :) :)Deepak Karthik said 30 minutes ago lol...celebrities are good to drool...simple guys in the neighborhood are good to hang around withSophie said 30 minutes ago oh yea..!! I love it.. very senti though...Gayathri said 30 minutes ago really?animesh said 30 minutes ago who is ste??Gayathri said 30 minutes ago Ps.I LOVE YOU :D Awesome book it is ;) :DPooja Pradeep said 30 minutes ago hahahaha ...Gayathri said 30 minutes ago Hey Ste :DPooja Pradeep said 31 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi :D hahahaha :P Awesome one again :D =)) Hi-5 :P Poor Dee :D. His ragging :PPooja Pradeep said 31 minutes ago same here... :PGayathri said 31 minutes ago I found it Gayathri Jhi :D. Handsome :D. But not on the top of my list :P :P. FIRST 3 is still intact :DPooja Pradeep said 31 minutes ago then Sophie you won't like dee... :PGayathri said 31 minutes ago TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE :DDeepak Karthik said 31 minutes ago @Sophie jhi : How to know if CELEBRITIES are Humorous or Intelligent? :PPooja Pradeep said 32 minutes ago hello allTSW (Ste) said 32 minutes ago https://www.google.co.in/search?q=castiel+supernatural&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=x5lpT_r2IYjJrQfp17DoBw&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1366&amGayathri said 32 minutes ago hi-5 :) Sophie said 32 minutes ago hi-5! :DGayathri said 32 minutes ago yeah yeah.... SILENT SPECTATORS ! i cant talk about guys, am straight as well :DDeepak Karthik said 32 minutes ago Straight girls like smart humorous and Intelligent guys too :)Sophie said 32 minutes ago Sophie:: Many people will be watching silently :OPooja Pradeep said 33 minutes ago Again Hi-5 Gayathri jhi :P =))Pooja Pradeep said 33 minutes ago there should be some few people who are silently watching :)Sophie said 33 minutes ago gosh!! Love Britney Spears for that song ;) :PPooja Pradeep said 33 minutes ago bad girls??? all straight girls like hot guys!! :| Gayathri said 33 minutes ago lol =)) BAD GIRLS WITH A TAINTED HEART :D :D.Pooja Pradeep said 33 minutes ago :) Sophie said 33 minutes ago @Poo - lol..!! hi-5 :DGayathri said 34 minutes ago YEAH I CAN SEE THAT :D if there some guys silently watching it ?? BAD GIRLS ON TALK HERE :DDeepak Karthik said 34 minutes ago @GAYATHRI JHI :D :D Hi-5 ;). Awesome Suggestion :P :DPooja Pradeep said 34 minutes ago @poo - lol... getting them... :PGayathri said 34 minutes ago Dee it will take nothing from you except Bearing us :P. We are talking about GUYS :DPooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago @dee - devil has gender... please watch supernatural.. :PGayathri said 35 minutes ago @Gayathri jhi :: PIC PICS :D :DPooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago @DEE Monster :P :P :P.Hushhhh :PPooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago RUNNING AWAY ? NO WAY :D whatever it takes:DDeepak Karthik said 35 minutes ago Castiel is an angel from lord who sends dean back alive to earht.. :PGayathri said 35 minutes ago @Gayathri Jhi Who is Castile? :OPooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago @Dee OVER-ACTING :P :P. Come in Yahoo :P Pooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago @Pooja - Dean came back from hell yesterday and Castile is more hotter.. :PGayathri said 35 minutes ago @Gayathri hehehe :D. Exactly how I am feeling now :D :D.Pooja Pradeep said 35 minutes ago yeah I m happy to see gayathri and pooja Sophie said 35 minutes ago cute!Gayathri said 36 minutes ago So poo:0 am not the BEST to have a chat :P got it !Deepak Karthik said 36 minutes ago hahah...Poo is reminding me of a cute kid jumping on seeing her favorite cousins.. :)Gayathri said 36 minutes ago @DEE nope da :P. Me and Gayathri jhi have too much in common :D Just love talking to her :D :DPooja Pradeep said 36 minutes ago hmmm hi sophie :) @poo: whats happening, i dont get you both :D any personal ?Deepak Karthik said 37 minutes ago Dee - hahah... girls dont dream while writing crucial exams.. :PGayathri said 37 minutes ago Now M extremely happy :D. SOPHIE and GAYATHRI were the persons I had my BEST CHAT here in INDI :D. And both of them are here now :D :D. I'm happiiii :DPooja Pradeep said 37 minutes ago @Gayathri Yes he did :D. I have to give him a big Kissy for that :) :D. Hehe Yeah! I wanted to talk too yesterday :D. But was busy in studies :( :PPooja Pradeep said 37 minutes ago ooooppps Hi Deepak :) Sophie said 37 minutes ago @gayu:) not writing. DREAMING :D :DDeepak Karthik said 37 minutes ago and later realised that you must be writing your exams.. :)Gayathri said 38 minutes ago Sophie- Where is HI for me :(Deepak Karthik said 38 minutes ago @SOPHIE :D :D :D HIIIIIIIIII :DPooja Pradeep said 38 minutes ago @Dee check the thread :PPooja Pradeep said 38 minutes ago Hi Sophie :)Gayathri said 38 minutes ago aaaww... see god answered your prayers :) I was expecting to talk to you yesterday...Gayathri said 38 minutes ago hii Gayathri hii Pooja Sophie said 38 minutes ago @pooo:) what i said ? :PDeepak Karthik said 39 minutes ago @Dee remember what u said? :P  the rules 10.gif__:P__ Pooja Pradeep said 39 minutes ago @gayu:) saved your tip :D will followDeepak Karthik said 40 minutes ago Gayathri Jhi :D :D :D. I was praying that I would catch you today :D :D. I like you a lot :D :D :D. And it made me happy that you came now :DPooja Pradeep said 40 minutes ago MUST try @ poo :) but i will not stick to rules :DDeepak Karthik said 40 minutes ago I think Haiku is something that strikes your mind in a split second and you have to pen it down immediately... : Gayathri said 40 minutes ago @Dee lol =)) comes from heart :O :P. Tough for YOU? :O *FAINTS* :P. Try na Dee :D.Pooja Pradeep said 40 minutes ago hahaha why?? happy to see me??Gayathri said 41 minutes ago @ poo :) HAIKU, how can you write that ? DAMN TOUGH :( i must tryDeepak Karthik said 41 minutes ago @dee- lol OK... :PGayathri said 42 minutes ago Thanks Gayathri Jhi :D :D :). You have no idea how happy I am to see you :D :DPooja Pradeep said 42 minutes ago SARCASTIC :( :( sob sob didi...OUT OF MY INTENTION :( @gayuDeepak Karthik said 42 minutes ago @Dee lol =)) Crazy you are man :PPooja Pradeep said 42 minutes ago Hellloooo poo.. read your haiku... tooo good girl!! Hugs.. :)Gayathri said 42 minutes ago POO:D Dont ask why, when i was WORLD WAR 2, some japs told me these :DDeepak Karthik said 43 minutes ago yea... but the comment was it sarcastic.. :(Gayathri said 43 minutes ago +1 @Poo.. why is that :P Arti said 43 minutes ago GAYATHRI JHI :D :D :D *HUGS* :D :DPooja Pradeep said 43 minutes ago Why is that DEE? :PPooja Pradeep said 43 minutes ago halo gayu :) checked ur latest post :D :DDeepak Karthik said 43 minutes ago Hi Gayatri :)Arti said 43 minutes ago i have one point arti :) while speaking to JAPS just hold your nose :D :DDeepak Karthik said 44 minutes ago Hi Arti... :)Gayathri said 44 minutes ago Thanks Deepak :) Arti said 44 minutes ago Hi Deepak, hi pooja... :)Gayathri said 44 minutes ago

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I hardly TALK. Not much of a chatter, i suppose Undecided

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Silent KillerCoolthough not a killerTongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:) Yes:)
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

This was the inaguration talk by Renie Ravin of the current IndiChat. And the others whose replies have followed Renie's are Hemal and Animesh. None of them is still active here while the other is busy with something else, who does make an appearance now and then. Tongue out

And another remarkable thing is that there was some controversy at the time when IndiTalk was launched. It was related to some plagarism issue.

INDI IS A LAND OF CONTROVERSIES, SO INTERESTING AND SHORT TOO THAT DIE A NATURAL DEATH IN A FEW DAYS ENABLING THE JOURNEY OF INDI TO BE CONTINUED AS USUALCool

The chat there also mentions that they were some other chats existing before IndiTalk has made its appearance. I remember having read about it somewhere but had forgotten it. Can anyone, probably Animesh enlighten us on the same? Wink

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Is this about me???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

For your reference: First Page of IndiTalk

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ohh, it seems to be the first step towards becoming legend Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
PC and Hemal are talking on that first page link you provided Ranjith! EPIC
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Let me clarify it. Inditalk exists for years and the same IndiTalk. Nothing much has changed. Around 10 months back., there was a serious controversy when one of a blogger, very popular one who swipped almost all prizes at all IndiContests worth more than one lac found to be a plagiarist. IndiTeam spoke to him, tried to pursuade him and make him admit his fault first, but he won't listen. Finally, they announced about it on IndiBlog. It lead to a big big controversy where the accused started abusing. He devised a unique mechanism of logging in with different names and there is much more. You can find the entire story if you search the forum and IndiTalk History.

Myself, Hemal and PC were trying to resolve things when suddenly IndiTalk went down. We thought that it has been hacked and were much tensed. However, it was an issue with the load on the talk. Unfortunately, we lost the old hostory due to this problem and what you see now is the initial chats just after the chat was brought up.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ya, I know why you said that DSSmile Another history was also made due to the same issue LOL.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I know Ani!! I was there!
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

And excuse me for grammatical mistakes Frown

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks for brining this up Ranjith. We all were tensed then, but now it brought a smile on my face

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That was quite an interesting story. I did read that blog post related to plagarism and it was very interesting. Wink Though I wasn't a witness to that incident, I was present when that episode stated by DS had happened. And it had taken in my first few days of joining itself. Hope that my entry hasn't paved way to that catastrophe. Undecided @ animesh? When did IndiTalk (An approximation) and since how many days, sorry years Wink were you on IndiTalk?

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am on IndiBlogger for around 15-16 months now. So, it must be 5-6 months after my joining when this incident happened.

I think IndiTalk is here since a long time. I remember reading about it, but unfortunately can't remember. Dig out oldest threads on the forum. You will find out a lot of interesting things. Renie used to be very very active initially (I am talking about 4 years back)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

wowSurprisedSo much has gone on IndiSurprised.

Its time for diggingTongue outI want to know about that incidentSmile.

Captain AwesomeCoolYou are here from such a long timeLaughingWowEmbarassed

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

People are here for 4-5 years. Hemal (Indianomics) is here for more than 4 years. Mohini, Arti, Pramod; all of them joined before me. Myself, P, Arti and Mohini used to do a lot of fun then. This is when we named each other as A, P and Mg. Suddenly a lot of things happened; all for bad. IndiTalk was totally silent or trolled when active.

I'm glad that we are coming back to track.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

OhSurprisedYeah, I'm glad everything is fine nowSmile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
SP incident really rocked our boats. But it could not sink it:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

United WE Stand, DS! Cool

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
True, Arti:)
aame
aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

Oh yeah ! Thanks for reminding ;) would do that next time...he he !

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Watashi Wa Ka?SurprisedCool.

That is one of the 2 sentences that I knowTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Sa Ku Ra Sa Ku Ra Ya Yo I No Wa Sa

Mi Va Ta Su Ka Gi Ri .....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Cool

aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

Konbanwa :) MInnasan do deska ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Now, what does that mean. I just know these two lines of the song? Undecided

aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

it means 'good evening..how are u all ?' :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HeheheTongue out.

NARUTOCool

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I wanna learn.. Innocent

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Me tooLaughing

aame
aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

ha ha...interesting !!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that you don't start speaking in Japanese! Surprised

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I know JapaneseCoolLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Is there any language that you do not know? Surprised By the way, do you know that there exists a language by the name Japanese or you know how to speak Japanese? Tongue out

hehehe,

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I know 2 sentences in JapaneseCool. My bro used to learn that languageTongue out. He worked in a Japanese companyWink

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

AWESOMECoolTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Make Animesh your tutor Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Have to do thatTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Fast! @ animesh Charge one lakh rupees from Pooja every month and give me my share of 50k for referring pooja.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

lolTongue out. Captain Awesome won't charge his lil NieceCoolTongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

hahaaaa innovative move Laughing

hope to see some interesting stories at times....

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing. Anunoy jhiLaughingWhen will you teach me BENGALI/?Surprised

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Ok! It doesnt get formattedCry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Attend coaching classes for a year and then come back! Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

FORMATTEDCoolTongue out

@aame nenu bagunnau. meeru ela unnaru? lunch ayipoyindha? Kirti said 17 seconds ago lol :DPooja Pradeep said 20 seconds ago This is how Bengalis pronounce my name :(animesh said 33 seconds ago @kirti miru ella unnavu?aame said 42 seconds ago Tumi Ki Koro? :DPooja Pradeep said 48 seconds ago Onimesh :DPooja Pradeep said 58 seconds ago hindi english too :)aame said 1 minute ago I dunno Hindi :((Pooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago I AM SO POSTING THIS IN RANJITH'S FORUM :PPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago pooja you know hindi also na :)Akshay Aroor said 1 minute ago @Akshay Bangalore :DPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago Amar naam Onimesh :Danimesh said 1 minute ago I know, KANNADA and ENGLISH :P Thats all :DPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago ninna ooru yaavdu pooja ?Akshay Aroor said 1 minute ago yeah nly kannada i dnt understand...need to stay few more yrs in bloreaame said 1 minute ago cool aame.start telugu plz for me? :PKirti said 1 minute ago Tomar Naam Ki?Pooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago kannada shuni shuni kanare re dard heyee galaanimesh said 2 minutes ago i knw bengali telugu oriya :)aame said 2 minutes ago Kirti :D You know both? :O wowPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago aame andre kannadalla...!! :)Akshay Aroor said 2 minutes ago Kana kahuchha?animesh said 2 minutes ago wow Akshay :D :P. Super :DPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago aame ashi goleanimesh said 2 minutes ago Now ANI and AAME can speak Oriya :PPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago shall i start telugu then? or bengali?Kirti said 2 minutes ago :Danimesh said 2 minutes ago But since Kirti is here, so planning to switch to bangla nowanimesh said 3 minutes ago But since Kirti is here, so planning to switch to bangla nowanimesh said 3 minutes ago Aame is back :DPooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago Class 1-7 bangalore, 8 -12 Shimoga, engineering mysore, work bangalore :)Akshay Aroor said 3 minutes ago Oriya :DPooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago :)aame said 3 minutes ago I am speaking Oriyaanimesh said 3 minutes ago I am speaking Oriyaanimesh said 3 minutes ago Don't go yaar :P We'll change back :P. Poor ANI is all alonePooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago animesh, you speak bengali too ? Akshay Aroor said 3 minutes ago Oooh nice :D. Eega tane Bandra Bangalore ge atva first inda nu ille na? :D. Wow nice ri :)Pooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago ok carry on..Kirti said 3 minutes ago Kannada @Kirti :PPooja Pradeep said 4 minutes ago Photography bhalo hobby aachee. Kemati karu chha?animesh said 4 minutes ago errr what language?Kirti said 4 minutes ago hmmm bangalore alli ond mane kattisidmele full time blogger aagi settle :) photography nu ishtaAkshay Aroor said 4 minutes ago software ku goli mari mari mari debee sala kuanimesh said 4 minutes ago hehehe Captain Awesome :DPooja Pradeep said 5 minutes ago Yeah! Software andre ade problem.. Uff!! Parvagilla Weekends ide yella ;)Pooja Pradeep said 5 minutes ago Even I dint underatnd all this :Danimesh said 6 minutes ago sari Pooja, nandu hosa website , innu efforts haakbeku :) ee software industry li iddu bere hobbies ge time eh aagthillaAkshay Aroor said 6 minutes ago Didnt understand :D :DPooja Pradeep said 6 minutes ago mu kicchee bhi bu****e paree nahianimesh said 6 minutes ago Ami Jeto Maa :D :PPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago Nange nim blog ista ;) :D. Facts :DPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago Thanks :D :). Bidolla :D. Nan Blog nan Soulmate :D :D. Nanna NEEVU anta karibedi :O Neenu anta kariri Parvagilla :DPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago mu tomara kana karibi, januchha?animesh said 7 minutes ago cool kanri, nimma blog expressive aagi ide, natural aagide, ee abhyaasa bidbedi :) keep this enthu alive Akshay Aroor said 8 minutes ago Start Captain Awesome ;) :D. I know have someone with me :D :PPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago Poo, u want me to start again? :Danimesh said 9 minutes ago illa state :). Commerce :DPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago Poo, u want me to start again? :Danimesh said 9 minutes ago hehehe :D Gottaitu nange :DPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago CBSC na :) ?Akshay Aroor said 9 minutes ago ai bee em :) coded way alli helthidiniAkshay Aroor said 10 minutes ago yaava company? :DPooja Pradeep said 10 minutes ago Illa. Nange saturday inda :). Thanks :DPooja Pradeep said 10 minutes ago Hey nim exams ide alwa ivathu :) ? mugitha ? rest f the exams ge good luck Akshay Aroor said 12 minutes ago naavu just 1 year back software company join aadvi ri :)Akshay Aroor said 13 minutes ago 2nd PU :O neevu?Pooja Pradeep said 13 minutes ago neevu en madthidira ? Akshay Aroor said 13 minutes ago hehe :D :) Pooja Pradeep said 14 minutes ago Namaskara :D :DPooja Pradeep said 14 minutes ago aree namskara ri, olledu neevu kannadavaraagiddu :)

Akshay Aroor 

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

READ FROM BOTTOMTongue out. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHINGSurprisedTHEN ITS GOOD FOR YOUCool @aame nenu bagunnau. meeru ela unnaru? lunch ayipoyindha? Kirti said 17 seconds ago lol :DPooja Pradeep said 20 seconds ago This is how Bengalis pronounce my name :(animesh said 33 seconds ago @kirti miru ella unnavu?aame said 42 seconds ago Tumi Ki Koro? :DPooja Pradeep said 48 seconds ago Onimesh :DPooja Pradeep said 58 seconds ago hindi english too :)aame said 1 minute ago I dunno Hindi :((Pooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago I AM SO POSTING THIS IN RANJITH'S FORUM :PPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago pooja you know hindi also na :)Akshay Aroor said 1 minute ago @Akshay Bangalore :DPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago Amar naam Onimesh :Danimesh said 1 minute ago I know, KANNADA and ENGLISH :P Thats all :DPooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago ninna ooru yaavdu pooja ?Akshay Aroor said 1 minute ago yeah nly kannada i dnt understand...need to stay few more yrs in bloreaame said 1 minute ago cool aame.start telugu plz for me? :PKirti said 1 minute ago Tomar Naam Ki?Pooja Pradeep said 1 minute ago kannada shuni shuni kanare re dard heyee galaanimesh said 2 minutes ago i knw bengali telugu oriya :)aame said 2 minutes ago Kirti :D You know both? :O wowPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago aame andre kannadalla...!! :)Akshay Aroor said 2 minutes ago Kana kahuchha?animesh said 2 minutes ago wow Akshay :D :P. Super :DPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago aame ashi goleanimesh said 2 minutes ago Now ANI and AAME can speak Oriya :PPooja Pradeep said 2 minutes ago shall i start telugu then? or bengali?Kirti said 2 minutes ago :Danimesh said 2 minutes ago But since Kirti is here, so planning to switch to bangla nowanimesh said 3 minutes ago But since Kirti is here, so planning to switch to bangla nowanimesh said 3 minutes ago Aame is back :DPooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago Class 1-7 bangalore, 8 -12 Shimoga, engineering mysore, work bangalore :)Akshay Aroor said 3 minutes ago Oriya :DPooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago :)aame said 3 minutes ago I am speaking Oriyaanimesh said 3 minutes ago I am speaking Oriyaanimesh said 3 minutes ago Don't go yaar :P We'll change back :P. Poor ANI is all alonePooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago animesh, you speak bengali too ? Akshay Aroor said 3 minutes ago Oooh nice :D. Eega tane Bandra Bangalore ge atva first inda nu ille na? :D. Wow nice ri :)Pooja Pradeep said 3 minutes ago ok carry on..Kirti said 3 minutes ago Kannada @Kirti :PPooja Pradeep said 4 minutes ago Photography bhalo hobby aachee. Kemati karu chha?animesh said 4 minutes ago errr what language?Kirti said 4 minutes ago hmmm bangalore alli ond mane kattisidmele full time blogger aagi settle :) photography nu ishtaAkshay Aroor said 4 minutes ago software ku goli mari mari mari debee sala kuanimesh said 4 minutes ago hehehe Captain Awesome :DPooja Pradeep said 5 minutes ago Yeah! Software andre ade problem.. Uff!! Parvagilla Weekends ide yella ;)Pooja Pradeep said 5 minutes ago Even I dint underatnd all this :Danimesh said 6 minutes ago sari Pooja, nandu hosa website , innu efforts haakbeku :) ee software industry li iddu bere hobbies ge time eh aagthillaAkshay Aroor said 6 minutes ago Didnt understand :D :DPooja Pradeep said 6 minutes ago mu kicchee bhi bu****e paree nahianimesh said 6 minutes ago Ami Jeto Maa :D :PPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago Nange nim blog ista ;) :D. Facts :DPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago Thanks :D :). Bidolla :D. Nan Blog nan Soulmate :D :D. Nanna NEEVU anta karibedi :O Neenu anta kariri Parvagilla :DPooja Pradeep said 7 minutes ago mu tomara kana karibi, januchha?animesh said 7 minutes ago cool kanri, nimma blog expressive aagi ide, natural aagide, ee abhyaasa bidbedi :) keep this enthu alive Akshay Aroor said 8 minutes ago Start Captain Awesome ;) :D. I know have someone with me :D :PPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago Poo, u want me to start again? :Danimesh said 9 minutes ago illa state :). Commerce :DPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago Poo, u want me to start again? :Danimesh said 9 minutes ago hehehe :D Gottaitu nange :DPooja Pradeep said 9 minutes ago CBSC na :) ?Akshay Aroor said 9 minutes ago ai bee em :) coded way alli helthidiniAkshay Aroor said 10 minutes ago yaava company? :DPooja Pradeep said 10 minutes ago Illa. Nange saturday inda :). Thanks :DPooja Pradeep said 10 minutes ago Hey nim exams ide alwa ivathu :) ? mugitha ? rest f the exams ge good luck Akshay Aroor said 12 minutes ago naavu just 1 year back software company join aadvi ri :)Akshay Aroor said 13 minutes ago 2nd PU :O neevu?Pooja Pradeep said 13 minutes ago neevu en madthidira ? Akshay Aroor said 13 minutes ago hehe :D :)Pooja Pradeep said 14 minutes ago Namaskara :D :DPooja Pradeep said 14 minutes ago aree namskara ri, olledu neevu kannadavaraagiddu :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Too long! Surprised @ Pooja I thought that you were from Hyderabad and that you know Telugu! Surprised Though I do not know Kannada, I did understand some part of the conversation! Tongue out 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

INDI FORUM --> RANJITH'S FORUM Cool Hope that you don't change your words back to IndiForum Undecided

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

Leo... we should be postin the guava incident.. :P what say?? :P

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Superb thought RanjithLaughing.

I would have to PASTE every single Chat of mine in IndiTalk hereTongue outTongue out.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks! ........ That's understandable. But pick out the best and post them in an interesting way just like your smileys. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread