Please don't cut paste matter from your blog or MSWord

This adds a lot of unwanted tags to the text making the post ugly to look at and unreadable. Here is a recent example:

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=1196

Also, as a practice, don't cut paste your entire blog post on the forum. The forum is not meant for this.

Just mention the gist or rationale of the post and give the link to your post (if that is allowed, but I see many people doing it) and if people are interested they will look up you post and comment on the forum or directly on your blog.

The general reaction when one sees a huge mass of text on the forum is just to ignore it. So pasting entire blog posts hardly serves your purpose of attracting attention to your post.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago
Well, instead of spreading awareness, dont start blaming and complaining about it. You should remember that is so defaming. Any posts can be edited and just let that guy or girl know.
sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

yes i agree with you balas.

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

I agree. I would suggest Renie to see into the matter and add another category to the "Report This Topic".

The example given by Mr. Subramanyam is not entirely spam, yet it has lot of junk matter in the post, so I think that this type of complaint deserves a seperate category.

LockSign in to reply to this thread