Need help in choosing Theme for a girls only blog

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi, i need a blogger theme (for a female blog) means it shud have looks of a girlish blog? Any1 knows some good template to choose from? Please provide links for same!!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Ascending
Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I have almost finalized my theme - check www.girlsonlyblog.com  and see if its fine?????

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks pooja - In b/w i am using one the templates from this site only :)

But also again a blogger came forward to me and offered me a customized template free :)

So i am trying to cop up things with that. Thanks for your reply dear!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

WelcomeSmile.

Oh! Thats goodSmile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

http://btemplates.com/tag/girl/ All girly TEMPLATESTongue out

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Check my blog once, If thats the kind of TEMPLATES you are looking for then browse through this site http://btemplates.com/  It has some of the best templates.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hhmmm.... I was thinking to get links for theme, means ready to download and install... :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Pink color back ground, floral designs, a few hearts and teddy bears - what else? Now don't blame me for repeating a stereotype. Anything that has to appeal universally to all girls must be a sterotype, eh?

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks for such a detailed reply. Even i know wordpress very well, but since i don't have much custom requirement with this blog so thought blogger is the best thing to host blog. Wordpress is superb but it gives headaches as well...!! So i am switching back to blogger :)

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I am not that good in coding a template, can do basic edits but not this much. And yes there used to be many themes like this, the problem is now i am not aware of any. So here at indibloggers must be having more experience than me in choosing themes, so asked the same.

Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

When you say female blog, i suppose you mean blog targetted at women.

Now you theme mostly depends on the topic of blog rather than gender. What i would suggest is choose a theme that has all the functionalities you want and then as Soc mentioned you can play arnd with colors.Again color depends on your topic, if you are choosing topics like relationships or baby etc,i have generally seen them using light colored themes.

Another thing to note here is that the look of blog is driven by the images you use.So your content is what will make it gender specific.

I use wordpress and have experimented with various themes. I liked Suffusion(vv fast) ,arrras(though terrific,was hacked recenty) ,mystiq and pagelines(my current theme)

you can choose the one that appeals to you the most, all come in dark and light shades so you can pretty much do as you please.

LockSign in to reply to this thread