Any bloggers from Lucknow ?

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I was recenly in Lucknow and while it felt good that the city I grew up in has changed for the better ,it seems to b loosing its old world charm by the day.I had to travel to east UP for work and it was painful to see that for every 20 kms out of Lucknow we wee like 10 years behind.Small towns like Gonda,Bahraich and Basti are almost frozen in time with very little or no progress.It was rather depressing to see such a state oof affairs when thousands of crores has been spent in building statues and monuments in Lucknow which are of no use.The same money could have been used for housing,infrastructure,education and healthcare.

http://aahang.wordpress.com/2009/03/09

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Ascending

हालांकि मैं अब अहमदाबाद में रहता हूं। मेरा बचपन लखनऊ में बीता है। मैं सेंट फ्रांसिस कोलेज का छात्र हूं। 1972- 1982 तक मैं लखनऊ में रहा। नजरबाग, फतहनगर, नरही, आदि जगहों में रह चुका हूं।

अभी कुछ वर्ष पहले लखनऊ जाना हुआ था। लखनऊ अब बिलकुल बदल गया है। पुराने इलाके पहचानने तक में नहीं आए।

लखनऊ के बाहर क्या हाल है वह मैं नहीं कह सकता। जो सूरत आपने खींची है, वह सही ही होगी। दुख होता है जानकर। जब तक यूपी-बीहार प्रोग्रेसिव नहीं बनेंगे, यह देश पिछड़ा ही बना रहेगा।

LockSign in to reply to this thread