Swati would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.foodburys.com ]

Looking for a feedback on my new food blog

Swati
Swati
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

My blog is about my food journey. I have gown up eating Cadbury chocolates and I love cooking and hence my blog is named "Foodburys" . 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: making topic more specific
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

First of all, you can update this review topic and include that your blog is about cuisine. You see not everybody in here blogs about cooking, ingredients, food etc, right? So, that will be easier to attract like minded guys to review your blog.

My suggestions...

1. You can add some useful plugins and widgets, say like a facebook plugin. Also, remove the unwanted widgets like that calendar and all.

2. You have presented a very pleasant layout for the site. Increase the darkness of the text.

3. The recent posts- you have given that twice. Remove either one, preferrable the one below.

4. If the images you used aren't yours, give due courtesy to avoid any problems.

5. The 'Hey there' part looks much better on the sides or above. Give the readers a bit of an idea about how well you know the stuff you do.

These are the things I wanted to bring your attention to. I am not carried away by what you have not done, by the way :)

It is a very lovely blog :) :)

Stop by my place, if you have time.

-Devan

Swati
Swati
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

thanks a lot guys for your comments... I will try to incoropoate them...Smile