Will Sachin be a match winner ? Cheer for India guys

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The India Australia series is poised for an interesting finish.  If India has to make it than the opening pair has to garner a century partnership otherwise the match is goner considering 292 runs is the target.  Cheer for India guys.Smile

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: title
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I saw this thread an hour back with title - Will Sehwag win the match for us? I got to rediff to check the score - Sehwag out.

Now I see the same thread with title - Will Saching be a match winner? I go to rediff to check the score - Sachin out.

You can now change the title to Will Ashwin win the match for us or Will Dhoni win the match for us

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Cricket is a game of glorious uncertainty, and being optimistic about the results is one of the traits of cricketer.  If you are a cricketer you would not suggest me to keep on changing the title.  Anyways thanks for the visit and suggestionFrown

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

@The Fool LOL!

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Gauti Gone for 13, in comes two most celebrated pair Dravid and Sachin, will they leverage their game to take India near the victory post ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pitch curator says that the pitch is tailor made for team that bats in the last innings, so by default that Pitch is designed for winners who can bat with any hang ups or pre conceived notion

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

So now the ball is in the court of Sachin ? Hope Sachin takes the cue and belts his 100th century Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Sir I Have already started a thread on the India Australia series... Starting multiple threads on the same topic just clutters the forum!!
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS be a sport, let us have Thread test match wise otherwise the same old thread would be boring.  As it is now Shewag is gone chances of India making it is lost.Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
As you wish sir.
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS thanks, next test you start a thread, i will join in the comments, as it is this test seems to be goner, it will be a real miracle if India makes it.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread