Mahak Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mahaksharma.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Looking for feedback on my blog

Mahak Sharma
Mahak Sharma
from Delhi
12 years ago

My blog is specifically on nutrition and health. it enclose information regarding food and their chemical history with benifits and bad effects of any food stuff or their components.. it also place a bright light on today's lifestyle diseases and their prevalence in today's senario.... it also summarize 'my verdict' on some important topics of health and nutrition and its importance. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hello mahak di...

When your blog opened up, I was like "WOAH! Where have I seen thaaaaat?" I mean that you could tweak the template much..its very much the same template EVERY immature blog has.

And when it comes to writing, its very interactive, clean.. you could make it a teeny weeny simpler, but all in all, it's very nice and enriching.

I noticed that you like to use coloured fonts, which is a good thing. One thing you could do here is that you could set a colour combination. Like when you speak cardiovascular diseases you could just use red.

All in all, I look forward to new posts from your blog. Keep writing!

PS - Kudos to your brother. (Ssshh... does he have stretch marks :p)

Mahak Sharma
from Delhi
12 years ago

hello Nikhil....

thank u for your suggestions... personally i love to keep things simple... that why i feel its quite immature for you... but actually i dont like khichadi stuff... but will definatelly work on it...  thank u for your suggestion of specific colour, that was impressive.. i will definatelly take care of that... 

welcome to my blog and feel free to explore... and i will love to have your suggestions, comments and appreciations...

thank u dear

regards

Mahak

Mahak Sharma
Mahak Sharma
from Delhi
12 years ago

hello Nikhil....

thank u for your suggestions... personally i love to keep things simple... that why i feel its quite immature for you... but actually i dont like khichadi stuff... but will definatelly work on it...  thank u for your suggestion of specific colour, that was impressive.. i will definatelly take care of that... 

welcome to my blog and feel free to explore... and i will love to have your suggestions, comments and appreciations...

thank u dear

regards

Mahak