Facebook + IndiBlogger + Surf Excel

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Social networking sites like facebook and twitter had an almost zero presence in my blog stats till a day before. But today, the record was broken with the intervention of some mysterious thing which was figured out by me later on. Clicking the referral link on my blogger dashboard that bought around 150 hits to my contest entry: Two hours of self realisation would only take my to that facebook page whcih asks us permission if we wish to proceed to an external page. With a little effortr in Google, I figured out that it was the wall post on 'Surf Excel Matic' that bough that traffic to my site. Scrolling through the wall, I saw a few other posts too mentioned in it. I am just curious to know the various bloggers whose entries were shared on the facebook page by surf excel. And if you don't mind, also mention the amount of tarffic you have received from it.

And here is a small suggestion to the IndiTeam: I wish that you would talk to each of the sponsorers from now onwards to feature a few entries on their facebook pages and websites, so that we, the IndiBloggers can benefit the maximum.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Your entry truly deserved it :) Congrats Ranjith, to be featured on the FB page is awesome :)

Unfortunately, i wasn't featured... i think Innocent nor did I get any such traffic, at least not in my knowledge :(

I like your suggestion but there are chances of people crying foul in facebk features too, like mine was much better than his/her's then why wasn't I featured and so on, cant say...

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ranjith i would advise you to remove the link to your post...

LockSign in to reply to this thread