Informing about a "New Topic" to Bloggers (New Niche Found)

Arijit Das
Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

There are some blogs which are offering "Royalty Free Lyrics" and attracting the worldwide singers (visitors) to sing their lyrics. Those site are getting enourmous amount of traffic from search engine, which is really great for them. But all those sites are providing lyrics in "English". And no other blog is available to provide "Royalty Free Hindi Lyrics".

So, guys! This is an opportunity for you to jump & dominate the keyword "Royalty Free Hindi Lyrics" with your blog. If you can write lyrics in Hindi of your own, then you create a blog on that topic. I'm sure.. you can easily dominate that niche as no competition is available..

Note: This Thread is to inform you about my recent discovery on Keyword Research. I felt that it's good to inform first... If i could write hindi lyrics, then i would have dominated that keyword but unfortunately i can't... :-( Anyway, you guys can! :-D So, Best of Luck!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Topic Change
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Very interesting topic, Arijit. However,i dont think I am good at writing lyrics :(

But it does sound like a good idea, thanks for sharing!

Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

thanks! :D

Anoop Mathai Mathew
Anoop Mathai Mathew
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Lyrics is a strong field. But this could create unnecessary controversies. Specially if the content is copied by someone else and they end up making a song by themselves. In such situations, how can this be avoided and your content be protected?? 

Anoop Mathai Mathew
from Mumbai
12 years ago

oops!! Some error! Please delete this!

Anoop Mathai Mathew
Anoop Mathai Mathew
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Lyrics is a strong field. But this could create unnecessary controversies. Specially if the content is copied by someone else and they end up making a song by themselves. In such situations, how can this be avoided and your content be protected?? 

Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

yup! you're right but before you share your lyrics on your blog... make it copyright & then give other permission to use and ask them to give you the credit of the lyrics.

Check this site who is providing "royalty free lyrics" : songs-lyrics.com

Arijit Das
Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Ya @Hemal don! I Changed the Topic! :-)

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
i am sorry, i did a mistake typing i guess... did u move the thread to another category? That is what i had meant and not to change the topic. I am not able to see now since am on mobile version.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Hemal He has done as directed by you.

@Arijit Indeed a nice inspiration for a new blog, but not much of use for me.. I can hardly write any stuff that can count as lyrical :)

And Btw, was that don in your reply intentional or a typo Innocent

Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@Arti it was a Typo Tongue out.. actually i wanted to write "done" but "e" missed out! hehehe...

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
12 years ago

Thank you Arjit,

I write poetry, but good at it in my mother tongue- telugu.

I already have a blog , i shall edit my blog description to Royalty free telugu lyrics

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi Arjit, u can move this topic to Content & inspiration. Thats seems nore apt.

LockSign in to reply to this thread