How does the indiblogger network help?

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I see people adding others to their network. What is the exact benefit of this? Do they get informed of other's indivine posts? Or can they filter indivine to see only the posts of people in their network? What's the deal?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Renie:) This feature was long awaited and much demanded:)
Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Reni,

This is great! Thank you very much.

But a grouse. I don't think people even know this feature. It is tucked in in a corner. Why not just have a check box in the indivine page itself (to show/not show the bloggers of my network alone). Will that not make this useful feature more popular?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice idea.
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Have a look at this! Smile 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Congrats Renie! That was a long awaited feature! Smile

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Renie, you are a dear! Thanks a lot for this super feature.  But don't think you will be let off with this. the  Cybernag is busy thinking of other things to nag you with regarding features in Indiblogger. Smile

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oops, I didn't know I would be nagging you so soon! How do we go to the subsequent pages on the link? Can't we have the page/post system followed on the main Indivine?

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Peronally, I don't like the idea of another mail system duplicated in indimail.

I thought these are good uses of indiblogger network

1)Separate tab in indivine showing the posts of people in my network

2)email intimation of posts of people in my network (it is duplication of blog following. So may not be a great idea. )

3) a pane on right that shows what bloggers in my network has posted in indivine or forum

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Indiblogger helps network with other bloggers n provides a platform for bloggers to communicate with each other... There are so many ppl who have become friends.. They help u learn more abt ur blog n the way u write
Zephyr
Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The Indi network has no perceivable use except for mailing each other. It is not even visible to anyone except to you. It would be great if the network allowed the things you have listed. There are a lot of other things like the Directory and the number of categories -- that need to be worked upon by the Inditeam. I had started a thread about widening the scope of categories

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=10245

great points Zephyr, 

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Its like a Google+circle.. you can send receive mail.. discuss as you are now both mutually under the radar of cybernetic relationship via your respective blogs is what I could think of.. and here at Indi Blogger they dont normally reply to forum posts so I though of breaking the monotony and adding to the slate of yor thought.. take care ..

Well said firoze

LockSign in to reply to this thread