how to boost traffic to my blog

Arun
Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

helo all

what are the options available to boost traffic on blogs..i have submitted my blog in various free blog directories and search engines.i came across some sites like link referral and click thru which offers free traffic for blogs/sites.is it allowed to put my blog on these sites as i have adsense ads on my blog.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

i will suggest be regualar memebr to few blogs which you like, comment on there blogs daiy to every post and vice versa

they wil so do so, bringing you there friends also

comments will make a automatic ring for you

comments and love are same more you give more you get

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/  

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Couple of things you should do

Wrtie more frequently. You have been blogging for 8-9 months but posts are infrequent. I suggest you to fix a frequency to post blogs and follow that frequency. Your blog would do well if you post on a daily basis.

Start commenting to blogs which are on same topic.

You can also use social media effectively to promote yourself especially twitter. A daily forecast tweet daily for sun signs.

Start publicising your predictions which were true in the past. This help you to build your credibility.

Predict about elections, IPL. I was reading somewhere astrology is Rs 600 crore business during elections.

And last but not the least predict IndiBlogger members future for free Smile and we will get you more customersCool.

Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

hi adesh

thanks a lot for your suggestions...yes i agree that i am not posting regularly.as you know the blog is about my predictions so its hard to come up with predictions on regular basis but i guess i will have to try harder to do that.

may be i will start with you and predict about then ...hahhaaha

Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

i visited your blog and just enjoyed reading the baskin robbins and purpose vs noise and i completely agree with your submissions...looking forward to read more in future...take care.

Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

hey sorry to bother you again i was wondering if i could put a link of your blog on my blog as i find it very interesting and thought provoking and valuable for people.let me know if i have your permission to do so...

LockSign in to reply to this thread