The blogs you liked on the topic you never like

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Friends!

Have you come across any such blogs which you liked most, though you don't like the topic? The blogger's talent made you change your mind or make you feel interest in the topic you never liked. 

Please share such talented people.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

Tried that too.....  :( 

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

Cud u plzz.........review my blog tooits kinda begining for me......to this new placeandi m open to suggestions from u guysthanks www.aspdires.blogspot.com 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Please post it in the Review section!!Smile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't like cricket and usually watch it just to drool over Kohli or Aussie PlayersEmbarassedEmbarassed, but then I visited http://cricketwise.blogspot.com/ [DS's BLOG] and my Oh My!! The way he writes and the what he writes about is absolutely fantasticLaughing. I now like Cricket a bitWink, I mean I watch it for other reasons than the one I mentioned aboveTongue out. So yeah, Thanks to DSCool

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Reading this made my day, big time!! Thanks a ton Smiley Princess, if I converted one non fan into half a fan then my purpose is served :)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I can't watch, read hear cricket for 1 complete min. But when I visited blog of DS, I was worried, I may become addicted to Cricket once again. DS really have a beautiful style to make us addicted to Cricket,  very simple and beautiful.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks so much Mohini:) Kabhi kabhi thoda sa addiction chalta hai!!! Hope you visit often:)
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks to you DSLaughingCool. You turned me into such a big fan, that my brother promised me that he'll be taking me to Stadium to watch T-20 Series this timeSurprisedSealed

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Speaking of promises, I forgot that I promised my younger sister to take her to a match at a stadium!!!
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Surprised That is very bad DS, very very bad!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

DS Surprised Naah ahh! Take her this timeLaughing

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Arti - Yeah, its bad. I know. @ PP - Next time surely, I will take her:)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mohinee one blog you wrote about some swamji was revealing, i believe there was undertone of ..x in his comments :)  I like Sujata's musings too which is quite practical, Pramod's marriage book is quite good concept.  Short stories by Animesh etc

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks Umeshji..:) Really nice blogs are those you mentioned.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I like blogs on varied subject such musings, travel, sports, movies, videos, photography which has many details ( not single photos ) politics, current affairs, discoveries etc.  Very few blogs i don t like, but i am choosy prefer to read blogs which has profile pictures otherwise one does not connect.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

You can write on all these topics and have deep knowledge too, so no wonder you like such blogs Sir.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I would say tech... reading on this topic bores me to death as just after a few lines, my head starts spinning! But Harshad Sonaje's and abhi's blog are really nice and they explain things for tech handicapped people like me in a very simple and effecient manner. I must say their articles do get me hooked and are very helpful too.

Same with me', but tech blogs of one is so simple as hell and learnt a lot in designing HTML , editing in the main HTML in most simple manner, that I started liking tech blogs. Very nice topic started Mg, you have the knack to put up unique threads
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Which one Pramodji?

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya Arti, I too like both these blog, instant help. 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks Pramodji, HTML is really a fun....:)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I don't like Cricket but when I visited Amogh's blog, I spent a lot of time there and I thought, if I regularly visit his blog, I may get passion for cricket once again.

Also I don't understand anything about law. But when I visited law related blog of Geeta Singh, I found it easy and not boring too.

Promodjee write on many different topics, but he makes every topic interesting by the simple incidents of life and simple coversations.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I agree about all three blogs, though Cricket I like still, all of the blogs mentioned by you are real nice reads!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya Arti........

LockSign in to reply to this thread