Somebody Somewhere would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Get a Good Review.

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
14 years ago

So, I've been in the sphere for well over six years now and i find myself more than qualified to pass a judgement or two.

So, if your looking for a good review. Post here and we'll take it from there.

First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24
Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
13 years ago

hi need ur review .This is my URL http://virtual-kidspace.blogspot.com/,waiting for ur reply.THANKS IN ADVANCE

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Wow. The whole book online as your posts?

Lots of improvement needed. I dont really know how you arrange such long posts and make them look deceent. Cut tag, maybe? idk experiment.

I'd remove Adsense.

I think ill start by changing everything. The layout in its entirety.

Surf around, look at a few pages. Take a hint. Improve.

Manish Harodia
Manish Harodia
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Somebody SOmewhere ( I now know it is Kol), would request you to have a look at the blog. I have been writing for about 6-8 months now and have 78 followers and about 14000 pageviews. Good/Bad? I don't know. 

I am not an expert in designing bit, though the content is genuinity personified. Would appreciate if you can drop in few golden nuggets to benefit the readers as well as to populrize the blog more. 

Much appreciated. Thanks

Manish Harodia

Link to the blog : http://manishonblog.blogspot.com/

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Layout is dull. You could use a better theme. Header and the whole nine yards. I'd remove labels, there are better tag clouds out there that look much better, plus blogger lets u experiment with codes.

Font Justify all posts. 

Manish Harodia
Manish Harodia
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Somebody Somewhere, Your blog is really impressive. At the first, I almost confused it to an art website. Beautifully done. 

Kudos. 

Manish Harodia
Manish Harodia
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Somebody Somewhere, Your blog is really impressive. At the first, I almost confused it to an art website. Beautifully done. 

Kudos. 

Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thank You x2

First 1-20
21-24