Beautiful Ends to your Beautiful Braids! (143)
40
Candied Orange Peels ..... Childhood memories of...
satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com - Childhood memories of beautiful hair and home made orange candies. Post for Dove's contest.40
Beautiful Ends to your Beautiful Braids- **The...
nivedhitha-quote.blogspot.com - This post talks about how beautiful ,crazy,freaky,hazy was my hair once and how mom really tackled it..... Innummerable accessories , plenty of oils , soft shampoos..... My Hair story with soft...33
The Girl in the Mirror
hemalathavenkatraman.blogspot.com - My journey of being the little girl with bob hair and now the woman with braids? What's the difference really? Some extra hair that adds charm and femininity to the woman in you? Really, what...73
Wow... Dove so amazing!!!
simplytadka.com - As I grew, I started trying out new styles with my hairs like curling, pressing and coloring which resulted in losing the texture that I had in my childhood and also gave way to rough and damage...40
Braids with a difference how? Secret unveiled
readersheaven.org - Yes, this is my childhood memories which each of us has somewhere down the lane, being a brother of 3 sisters back then, there was no boy or girl thing, life seemed to be all about studies, school,...36
Boy cut was not a fashion statement for me
diary-of-nisha.blogspot.com - My experience with my braids, their problems and the recently discovered solution50
The Little Things
tac.theblogbowl.in - Here are the little things that I cherished back in those good old days when I loved braiding my hair!41
dove-story about my unimportant hair
reveringthoughts.com - Got free samples from Dove to review. First, i was like "hahahaha" then i thought what the hell, if they were generous enough to send it. why not write one ? and must admit, it was fun to write it....33

