... and that was the end of my hair problems! (132)

#DoveHairAware

Farida Rizwan

Votes58
70

Hair Problems and the End Of It

chaptersfrommylife.com - Losing my hair was worse than nightmare This gave me a big scare It was then that I became aware How much I loved and needed my fuzzy hair Since then I have showered them with care I proudly say I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashu

Votes15
41

L(D)ove Affair

chaupal-ashu.blogspot.com - Dove's mild perfumes in all its products suited our taste. Dove Hair Therapy Shampoo and Dove conditioner did the magic. Read on ..Me-MY LOVE- HAIR & DOVE
Sign in to promote this post morego

sunaa

Votes46
36

In Love Again !

itzrainingbeauty.blogspot.com - Hair is vanity personified..I think!! We all share a love hate relationship with our hair…when they make us happy, we let them down…they appear frizzy..we pull tie a knot complain...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Anoop Mathai Mathew

Votes14
36

“I've got 99 problems with my hair,...

anoopmat.blogspot.com - Isn't it obvious that our hair can survive naturally? Read on to find out...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nishatha Abraham

Votes9
36

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

cleosclutter.blogspot.com - Hair style is the final tip-off to whether or not a woman really knows herself - My journey to find myself - chop chop!
Sign in to promote this post morego

MenguMetha

Votes10
36

Life of a Hairzilla

kaleidoscopicaffair.wordpress.com - Just trying my luck for the time writing for a competition.......
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rituparna Ghosh

Votes27
40

Hair: Here and There

rituparnaghosh.wordpress.com - I inherited my mother's tresses, till they were consumed by Baygone Spray. My son brought my healthy hair back and hopefully this time around they will stay. Hair: Here and There is a special...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Surabhi Surendra

Votes32
45

Language That Only Hair Can Speak

knowandamans.com - She was the most beautiful creature on Earth - her hair said so in that language only hair can speak
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sasikumar Rajappan

Votes17
32

Is hair problems are only for Girls? .....

sasithebeginner.blogspot.com - Is hair problems are only for Girls? Yes or No. Read it if you want to know.....
Sign in to promote this post morego